Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? (523 Views)

Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Nigerian Navy To Build Another Warship / Navy To Acquire Hydrographic Vessel From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? by onyfrank: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
I thought Navy are to take care of water, and ipso facto can mount "Water Block.
Cus there is there road block at Owerinta, in front of Navy base, and Umuekea Junction in Abia state.
I boarded a bus 4rm Umuahia to Aba this evening and some of them were stopn commercial vehicles and collecting 'roger.' Is this normal?
Re: Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? by saintneo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
onyfrank: I thought Navy are to take care of water, and ipso facto can mount "Water Block.
Cus there is there road block at Owerinta, in front of Navy base, and Umuekea Junction in Abia state.
I boarded a bus 4rm Umuahia to Aba this evening and some of them were stopn commercial vehicles and collecting 'roger.' Is this normal?
if only there are water-benders
Re: Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? by bloggernaija: 3:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Mammy water (mermaid) was earlier sighted loading a tanker full of crude oil.
The officer were only seeking petrol money to intercept the criminal ( goat head isiewu) on the high sea(mama chukuma beer parlour )

Over
Re: Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2013
I dont think it is out of place for them to mount road block in front of their base for security reasons. but collecting "roger"? Nahiii... thats BAD
Re: Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? by onyfrank: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2013
bt that Base has been there 4 yrs without such scene. Bt they started recently.
Re: Is It Good For NAVY To Mount Road Block? by eunisam: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2013
To some extent yes!

(1) (Reply)

Chime's Wife Says She Will Never Return To Government House Again / Global Youth Forum To Shutdown Activities In Anambra Should PDP Lose / EFCC To Charge Lamido's Sons With Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.