Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House (3108 Views)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by LMAyedun(m): 2:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Governor Sullivan Chime has finally evicted his official wife from the government house in Enugu after several days of wrangling.  The first lady of state was packed up and moved with her 4-year old son to her mother’s house in Enugu. Security agents were posted outside the house for several hours to ensure she did not return to the government house.

SaharaReporters broke the news about the illegal detention of Mrs. Clara Chime on orders of the governor, who claimed she had mental health issues. Mrs. Chime has since refuted the charge, maintaining that she was being held in the government house under duress and was heavily medicated by a team of doctors in connivance with the governor.

Speaking to reporters at her mother’s place, Mrs. Chime described how her marriage to the governor had broken down, with four years passing without any intimacy between them.

She said she continued to stay in the government house hoping that the governor might change his ways after receiving treatment for cancer in the United Kingdom; she also charged that several members of her family would not allow her to leave the governor because they were benefiting from the governor directly.

Mrs. Chime insisted she was not mentally ill as portrayed by the governor and his aides. She said the marriage was so bad that she frequently had nervous breakdowns, which led the governor to confine her to a section of the government house until she managed to smuggle out an email crying for help. A copy of the email published by SaharaReporters led to an inquiry by the National Human Rights Commission and the intervention of one of Nigeria’s foremost, human rights attorneys, Femi Falana.

Mrs. Chime’s community is reportedly outraged at her treatment by the Governor.  The traditional ruler of Ozuluobu Community, Umunneoche, Abia State, His Royal Highness, Eze Bob I. A. Ogbenna, said the family had formerly informed him of the marriage breakdown and her eviction from the governor’s house. Obgenna, who said he handed over Clara to Chime when he came for her marriage some years ago, said in a press interview:  “That is not how to return somebody’s daughter whose dowry was paid in Igboland. She was never a slave.”

After an interview with Mrs. Chime, the NHRC’s Executive Secretary, Professor Bem Angwe, downplayed the Governor’s assertion that his wife was mentally ill.

Angwe said the ousted wife spoke to them fluently and coherently, adding, “She answered all the questions we raised in her presence as a person who is aware of the circumstances of her environment and the consequence of her action.”

However, he said Mrs Chime had admitted to suffering from depression and “hallucinations” which she has since denied.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-chimes’s security-ops-remove-unwanted-wife-enugu-government-house

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by EzePromoe: 2:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Didn't she said that the matter was been blown out of proportion. How come this?

Anyway, I trust Agharareporters to do journalism aghara aghara, and then cause ogbaghara in the family sad

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by OgidiBoy(m): 2:49am On Nov 12, 2013
very pretty lady, she can come move in with me anytime.
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by CyberG: 3:10am On Nov 12, 2013
OgidiBoy: very pretty lady, she can come move in with me anytime.

Thief! grin grin I know she will be crossing over to the other side but forget you ever get a piece of the action!
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by CyberG: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Didn't she said that the matter was been blown out of proportion. How come this?

Anyway, I trust Agharareporters to do journalism aghara aghara, and then cause ogbaghara in the family sad

You blamed SR but ignored the abuser-in-chief Chime? Is it because he is from your village or you just like to prop-up that imaginary image that somehow you people are perfect and infallible, now you blame SR! You blame the NHRC! But if she had died you would have blamed her right? Even a tuber of yam would know that all those denials are at the behest of Chime and his criminal gang! Except you were born last night or a chronic learner, every one know that Nigerian government lie and cannot be trusted at any level! She contacts Falana, gets new media organization on her case and then she certainly backs down and you cannot see that that is Chime and his gang manipulating things for political gains? Hmm...some people will be permanently blind whenever any wrong-doer has a name that sounds from their neck of the woods! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 12, 2013
The last nemesis of "forget me not" juju undecided
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by ShenTeh(m): 3:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Kai Mallam Chime, shi kenan? I don ebentually send yuar 'mad' wipe to her mather's house? Allah ya ki, waiyo, wato now can we poorward all our psychiatric fatients in Legas to yuar mather-in-law's house since zhat seems to be zhe one you hab made abailable and adbertised?

Shege Chime Chime, apter funishing zhe woman by going on bed strike por pour years, you can now moob in yuar 3rd wipe. Eh, yayi deidei.

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:48am On Nov 12, 2013
That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back door. To those that know how it works, such women always end up like this.
You really are not expecting evil to last forever.
Here is the thru scenario.
Scene 1.
Chime has a daughter, who also happen to have a runs gal as bossom friend. In trust, she takes runs gal home. Runs gal sees stupifying affluence. Her runs brain goes to work. Granted, Sullivan is randy, thinks he has seen all pants colors. This time he underestimated this particular runs gal's greed and desperation.
Scene 2.
Plot thickens. Schemings here and there as runs gal makes every evil move possible to break into Chime's family by hook or crook. She goes to Babalawo, Spiritualists etc.
Scene 3.
As the result of runs gal's evil plans takes effect, Chime's daughter's BOSSOM FRIEND she once innocently took home suddenly becomes her STEP MOTHER. Battle line was drawn and Things were no longer at ease.
Scene 4.
Runs gal is from runs family. Her parents and brothers will do anything for money, even if it means sacrificing their runs sister. They were all drawn into the gold rush.
Chime's family went to God in prayers. Their prayer point was: That God should make the scales fall off their Daddy's eyes. Prayers answered.
Scene 5.
Its vendetta time as Sullivan realises he's been conned by runs gal. First payback move was to pregnate runs gal's sister to spite her and her family of wolves. This was also to prove to her that her juju aint working no more.
Runs gal goes for Sullivans life. He fell ill but as God will have it he survived.
Scene 6.
Runs gal's juju backfires. She becomes mad. And is finally barnished and ejected from the position she once usurped,
Wails and tears is heard everywhere in runs gal's family all THINGS FELL APART. While is thunderous jubilation in Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and family reunion.
TRUE STORY

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by hollandis(f): 4:08am On Nov 12, 2013
[size=38pt]i hope chime sullivan dies of cancer[/size]
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by CyberG: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2013
hollandis: [size=38pt]i hope chime sullivan dies of cancer[/size]

Babe but why na?? Come here make I take care of you jawe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by greatgod2012(f): 4:26am On Nov 12, 2013
This drama in Chime's house is a season film o.
I just hope some people,especially women will learn from what is happening and stop running after rich men for their money and affluence.
And i do hope that the first wife will be happy now for God to have vindicated her.

Only God knows, but.........well, i have my reservations.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
That woman entered the Chimes' family through the back door. To those that know how it works, such women always end up like this.
Scene 1.
Chime has a daughter, who also happen to have a runs gal as bossom friend. In trust, she takes runs gal home. Runs gal sees stupifying affluence. Her runs brain goes to work. Granted, Sullivan is randy, thinks he has seen all pants colors. This time he underestimated this particular runs gal's greed and desperation.
Scene 2.
Plot thickens. Schemings here and there as runs gal makes every evil move possible to break into Chime's family by hook or crook. She goes to Babalawo, Spiritualists etc.
Scene 3.
As the result of runs gal's evil plans takes effect, Chime's daughter's BOSSOM FRIEND she once innocently took home suddenly becomes her STEP MOTHER. Battle line was drawn and Things were no longer at ease.
Scene 4.
Runs gal is from runs family. Her parents and brothers will do anything for money, even if it means sacrificing their runs sister. They were all drawn into the gold rush.
Chime's family went to God in prayers. Their prayer point was: That God should make the scales fall off their Daddy's eyes. Prayers answered.
Scene 5.
Its vendetta time as Sullivan realises he's been conned by runs gal. First payback move was to pregnate runs gal's sister to spite her and her family of wolves. This was also to prove to her that her juju aint working no more.
Runs gal goes for Sullivans life. He fell ill but as God will have it he survived.
Scene 6.
Runs gal's juju backfires. She becomes mad. And is finally barnished and ejected from the position she once usurped,
Wails and tears is heard everywhere in runs gal's family all THINGS FELL APART. While is thunderous jubilation in Chime's family as they thank God for their liberation and family reunion.
TRUE STORY
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by MaziOmenuko: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2013
^^As directed by Chidi Mokeme and marketed by Don Movies iNC cheesy

Seriously though, you have a valid point. When madam Clara broke a family union that was binded by oath at the altar of God, what did she expect? A bed of roses? When pastors proclaim that 'what God has joined together, let no one put asunder', we seem to take it as a literal pronunciation.

I don't care about the randy nature of Chime; but the ideal thing clara 'the runs girl' would have done was to fvck him, get her own picanto and maybe, just maybe' a 3-bedroom apartment. But she went all 'Oliver-twist' on the chime family and broke up a marriage.

Now she s crying us a river.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by MaziOmenuko: 5:05am On Nov 12, 2013

Keep raging like a lunatic. Soon, you'll start misyarning about how Nigerian men get divorced abroad and how all men are chauvinistic in nature.

Your madness is clearly font size 38 as your blind rage above.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by BabaEleko(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Oro oko ati iyawo ok se dasi. *lip sealed*

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Your own juju will soon fail and you will be evicted by not just your man but by his entire kindred. Why would you wish death for somebody that God sweated to create Ode undecided
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Gboliwe: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^As directed by Chidi Mokeme and marketed by Don Movies iNC cheesy

Seriously though, you have a valid point. When madam Clara broke a family union that was binded by oath at the altar of God, what did she expect? A bed of roses? When pastors proclaim that 'what God has joined together, let no one put asunder', we seem to take it as a literal pronunciation.

I don't care about the randy nature of Chime; but the ideal thing clara 'the runs girl' would have done was to fvck him, get her own picanto and maybe, just maybe' a 3-bedroom apartment. But she went all 'Oliver-twist' on the chime family and broke up a marriage.

Now she s crying us a river.
The 1st marriage was over several years before the new madam showed up
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
The 1st marriage was over several years before the new madam showed up
And when do you think Sullivan and Clara started their relationship? Do you know what caused the first wife to quit the marriage My friend, park well undecided
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by LMAyedun(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2013
What a beauty to behold.
OgidiBoy: very pretty lady, she can come move in with me anytime.
Bros, na person wife oh!! Move in with you ke!!! grin
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Marotzke(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2013
greatgod2012: This drama in Chime's house is a season film o.
I just hope some people,especially women will learn from what is happening and stop running after rich men for their money and affluence.
And i do hope that the first wife will be happy now for God to have vindicated her.

Only God knows, but.........well, i have my reservations.
God did not vindicate the first wife . Please don't get it twisted. That Sullivan was pressured into a second marriage by religious leaders in Enugu state, all in name of appearing responsible does not make him a devil or the first wife a Saint.

What people fail to remember , is that sullivan was a single parent who raised four wonderful children (all graduates)after the first wife walked out of the marriage

For all the people castigating Chime, calling him a womanizer , pray that your partner does not leave you with four very young children all alone. A young lawyer juggling law practice and parenting is not easy anywhere in the world.

The man successfully trained his children . Two are now married. The man is also successful in politics (second term governor). So how does one relieve stress eh. That he yieled to religious and traditional elders to get a wife to suit his office does not demonise him.The first wife walked , allow her to keep walking. Don't vindicate a woman that abandoned four very young children.
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Marotzke(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Idi Amin: And when do you think Sullivan and Clara started their relationship? Do you know what caused the first wife to quit the marriage My friend, park well undecided
please don't comment on what you know very little about. Clara should be like eight years old when chime and first wife divorced. whatever caused their separation has nothing to do with Clara. For 15years sullivan Chime was a single parent to four children before marrying Clara.
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by luvmijeje(f): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2013
l know you guyz will blame the woman. A woman was dehumanized, victimized and abused and you people still have the boldness to blamed the woman or didn't you guyz read the part where her husband didn't sleep with her for fecking four good years. Women must overcome!
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Gboliwe: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Idi Amin: And when do you think Sullivan and Clara started their relationship? Do you know what caused the first wife to quit the marriage My friend, park well undecided
What caused the previous breakup?
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by omenka(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Hope this case can finally be put to rest and let all concerned parties move on.
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by frankyychiji(f): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Lolzzz.. Rantings of a typical nigerian woman. Sore loosers! embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Ngokafor(f): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Eyaah!...this pretty lady....na wa..

..Chime life is turn by turn..you'll get your own reward too, wicked man who cant settle down with a woman..
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Ngokafor(f): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Gboliwe:
What caused the previous breakup?

..good question..
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Ngokafor(f): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Marotzke: please don't comment on what you know very little about. Clara should be like eight years old when chime and first wife divorced. whatever caused their separation has nothing to do with Clara. For 15years sullivan Chime was a single parent to four children before marrying Clara.

..interesting!,i wonder why chime didnt just remain single instead of fooling himself in the name of marriage...being married is clearly not his thing..
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2013
chime is just lucky he no dey yankee sha - his uncontrolled pr-ick would have cancelled his career one time
if not by some asahawo videoing/photoing him, by his wife getting a lawyer to fk him up proper

wasting government resources buying picantos for runs girls and carrying gals in nightclubs like some hip hop P.I.M.P.

anyway, we have now seen the true colours of the 'best governor in the east' though it has been an open secret - i also heard the guy is a hard drinker and if you want his respect, you have to drink him under the table

a real soap opera - with enough mud for all parties
a lesson chime may still not learn - keep it in your pants
a lesson for runs girls - there is a limit to how far that toto can carry you

I don't care about the randy nature of Chime; but the ideal thing clara 'the runs girl' would have done was to fvck him, get her own picanto and maybe, just maybe' a 3-bedroom apartment. But she went all 'Oliver-twist' on the chime family

a lesson for families - don't think you can marry above your station

the chime calling card - kia should make it an advert

Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Pangea: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs. Chime, be happy now?
You have been given your freedom naa!
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by Ignatio(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2013

Are you part of Clara's family?

Lesson for all spinsters: Don't allow wealth motivate You for marriage.

Maybe he booted her because she's now fat and no longer has the beauty that stunned many men.
Re: Clara Chime Finally Ejected From Enugu State Government House by hisawesomeness(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Scene 1.
Scene 2.
Scene 3.
Scene 4.
Scene 5.
Scene 6.
TRUE STORY
Kai ogah you know this people quite well. That was actaully what happened. Her sister was my school mate that couldn't even afford her fees until clara became first lady. She even have her own ride. Roles wiff big league. Where will all that go nw undecided
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Scene 1.
Scene 2.
Scene 3.
Scene 4.
Scene 5.
Scene 6.
TRUE STORY
Kai ogah you know this people quite well. That was actually what happened. Her sister was my school mate that couldn't even afford her fees until clara became first lady. She even have her own ride. Roles wiff big league. Where will all that go nw

(1) (2)

Meet the contestants in 2015/2016 Unilorin Students' Union Election / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides / Saraki - What If Saraki Survives This Torture And Rrmains As Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.