Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron (749 Views)

CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by aderaskeey(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
The official confirmation is out, what we all knew since last sunday publications by Newspapers and magazines that the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal Judstices have been compromised by the oyinlola government's lawyer.

At 1:52 pm today, The petition of the AC Rauf Aregbesola was dismissed in his entirety, and even Guardian and Punch newspapers were desdcribed by the Judge as unreliable and Oyinlola was given full victory

The AC lawyer and team walked out and refused to witness the show of judicial shame.
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by aderaskeey(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2008
Another report by the AIT says that The AC lawyer was conspicuously absent from today's proceedings of shame.
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by desgiezd(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
No be Naija we dey where everything goes. What a judicial sumersault!!
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by CARUSO(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
aderaskeey:

The official confirmation is out, what we all knew since last sunday publications by Newspapers and magazines that the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal Judstices have been compromised by the oyinlola government's lawyer.

At 1:52 pm today, The petition of the AC Rauf Aregbesola was dismissed in his entirety, and even Guardian and Punch newspapers were desdcribed by the Judge as unreliable and Oyinlola was given full victory

The AC lawyer and team walked out and refused to witness the show of judicial shame.

And we are meant to be in a democratic regime?!

Absolute fallacy!

People that voted might as well not have done so, other candidates might have as well been told from the start that they are only on the ballot papers

for counting number's sake and all the money spent might as well not have been spent

I hope all other politician aspiring to run for elections in the future note that, they are running a race that cant be won freely and fairly!!

There is no justice in Nigeria, un-deserving people get away with everything and it is just a waste of time challenging anything!!
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by Godalone(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2008
The outcome of the tribunal case is not strange,everybody has known that Oyinlola will be declared the winner of April 2007 election.This is a show of shame to the judiciary after it has compromised its standard.NJC, i do not know what it stands for any more.I thought judiciary is the hope of a common man,but i have lost confidence in Nigeria judiciary,this is what i told my brother who is a Chief magistrate Judge.I am sure AC will appeal but are they not going to meet thesame people there?
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by aderaskeey(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Caruso:

truth buried would resurrect and rise again to swallow falsehood. Where is Justice Bassey Ikpeme of the babangida's ABN that nullified June 12 elections today?

The people would have the last laugh. This one is just a Pyhrric victory for Oyinlola. The 'honorable' judge had nothing to work or pronounce judgement on after denying the Forensic experts from exposing the fraud of mass thumb-printed ballots that gave PDP the fake victory.

God dey!

@Godalone:
Don't worry they have not won in the court of the people who voted, they only won in the court of corruptible judges.
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by lucabrasi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
the ac lawyers and aregbesola has said a couple of days ago that they wont be present,i dont really understand these opposition sometimes,they should boycott all bye elections and electoral exercise untill their grievances are addressed,i wonder what is happening to the leadership of the nigerian labour congress and pengassan and the rest,it seems their leaders have lost a lot of bite since the time of kokori and co,they just let the government do anything and get away with all sorts
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by aderaskeey(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
@lucabrasi,

I don't believe that they would get away with it. the timings of God is different from man. The AC should explore and exhaust all judicial avenue. that man has a morbid fear and hatred of Rauf Aregbesola.

It was wise of him to stay off, so Oyinlola would not cook up another bomb blast scene for the opposition.

Labour has gone to sleep, what will wake it will soon wake it up in January 2009 when new fuel hike woulds be in place.
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
i did not expect any thing good from this people
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by aderaskeey(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
otokx:

i did not expect any thing good from this people

Nigerians as equity-loving people are expecting the judiciary would not be desecrated by their greed-loving and power-usurping 'leaders'.
Re: Osun Judicial Mockery: Oyinlola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal Judge Naron by desgiezd(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2008
aderaskeey:

@Caruso:

The 'honorable' judge had nothing to work or pronounce judgement on after denying the Forensic experts from exposing the fraud of mass thumb-printed ballots that gave PDP the fake victory.

Couldn't agree with you less!!

(1) (Reply)

Expatriates Leave N-delta Enmasse!38 Firms Close Shop: / (video) Prime Minister Gordon Brown And President Ya'ardua / Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.