Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated (3089 Views)

Nigeria @55 Was Ojukwu Selfish Or Patriotic On Biafra / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by biafranqueen: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2013
igbo2011:

I am 100 percent Igbo but I see where you are cming from. Africans are so naive that we cannot unite. THis is why we can be easily exterminated. Just like the Native Americans were. They used other tribes to conquer and then they conquered them. We just don't understand hsitroy so we are doomed to repeat it.
and Nnewi at that grin
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by dasparrow: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2013
igbo2011: I am giving you a warning about the state African people around the world are in. Most of the world doesn't like Africans. We are the most hated people in the world. We also have the best land and all the resources in the world. The world wants our resources. When people are not needed anymore then they get exterminated. We have to stop being naive because we can be exterminated like the Native Americans, Aboriginals, and other groups of people.

All these leaders spending all the government revenue outside of Africa are going to lead Africa to downfall. We have been at war for 500 years. First slavery, then colonialism now neocolonialism. After this is extermination. Africans must be prepared for war. We must defend ourselves. We must invest in education, military, infrastructure, and health. We also need to do things ourselves. Stop having foreigners do everything for us.

We need to stop being selfish and become selfless. We need to think hat is better for the community and not just for yourself. If somebody offers you a deal that will make your community worse then don't do it. Even if it will make your life better think about the community. Don't kill other black people, we need to unite not divide. When the Americas were colonized they did divide and conquer. They did that in Africa 100 years ago and are still doing it now.

I am warning you because our land can be taken from us.

I agree 100% with all you have said but will they listen? I feel like giving up on black African people because many seem to be so mentally enslaved that there is seemingly no hope for them. Myself, Cap28 and a few other Nairalanders try to educate people on this forum on the dangers of not getting our acts together and depending too much on the white man who has never liked the black African from the very first time both groups met. Sadly, Africans and especially Nigerians don't listen. Lately, there has been one news article after the other bashing Nigerians and it is now Nigerians are beginning to wake up and realizing that the oyibos whom they so shamelessly 'worship' and adore in Nigeria don't give a darn about them and treat them like trash in their countries.

I have said it before and I will say it again, that at the rate we are going, the white man will come again and snatch everything we have including our lands, resources and what not while the black African will sit there again like a dummy and do nothing about it. This is how our ancestors/great-great-great-great grand parents back then sat there and watched as this europeans kept coming into our lands and not leaving and before they knew what was going on, Africans were leaving the continent in chains and white people started ruling over us and sharing us into different countries without taking into consideration the differences in language and culture of the people and today we are still suffering from that stupid decision the white man made. Me, I dey sitdon dey look.

I am currently in Nigeria trying to complete service year. I can tell you that it has been a huge relief not having to deal with racism ever since I came back or having to deal with americans harassing me because of my African name or accent. After having to experience that for the past over 16 years between europe and USA, it feels good not having to experience that again for now. Now I am torn whether to go back to racist USA after service year or stay back. Truth is, I really don't feel like going back there because now that I have tasted what it feels like again living amongst fellow black people like myself, I don't want to expose myself to racism again. However, the electricity issue in Nigeria is driving me nuts especially because Nigerian weather is so hot and not having constant electricity causes discomfort and unnecessary hardship. I just don't know anymore Igbo2011. Anyways, nice thread, great topic.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 3:15am On Nov 17, 2013
dasparrow:

I agree 100% with all you have said but will they listen? I feel like giving up on black African people because many seem to be so mentally enslaved that there is seemingly no hope for them. Myself, Cap28 and a few other Nairalanders try to educate people on this forum on the dangers of not getting our acts together and depending too much on the white man who has never liked the black African from the very first time both groups met. Sadly, Africans and especially Nigerians don't listen. Lately, there has been one news article after the other bashing Nigerians and it is now Nigerians are beginning to wake up and realizing that the oyibos whom they so shamelessly 'worship' and adore in Nigeria don't give a darn about them and treat them like trash in their countries.

I have said it before and I will say it again, that at the rate we are going, the white man will come again and snatch everything we have including our lands, resources and what not while the black African will sit there again like a dummy and do nothing about it. This is how our ancestors/great-great-great-great grand parents back then sat there and watched as this europeans kept coming into our lands and not leaving and before they knew what was going on, Africans were leaving the continent in chains and white people started ruling over us and sharing us into different countries without taking into consideration the differences in language and culture of the people and today we are still suffering from that stupid decision the white man made. Me, I dey sitdon dey look.

I am currently in Nigeria trying to complete service year. I can tell you that it has been a huge relief not having to deal with racism ever since I came back or having to deal with americans harassing me because of my African name or accent. After having to experience that for the past over 16 years between europe and USA, it feels good not having to experience that again for now. Now I am torn whether to go back to racist USA after service year or stay back. Truth is, I really don't feel like going back there because now that I have tasted what it feels like again living amongst fellow black people like myself, I don't want to expose myself to racism again. However, the electricity issue in Nigeria is driving me nuts especially because Nigerian weather is so hot and not having constant electricity causes discomfort and unnecessary hardship. I just don't know anymore Igbo2011. Anyways, nice thread, great topic.

Too many Africans are just too brainwashed and naive. We need a mindset change and the economic revolution will automatically happen.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by polokor60(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Ethiopia remains the pride of africa.Africans in general should under study how the ethiopians stood the test of time against those invaders in the era of colonialism.

Africans would never learn from the mistakes of their predecessors(once bitten but they are never shy).Robert mugagbe though a tyrant was a difficult nut to crack by those scavengers.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by birdman(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2013
dasparrow:

what does the one year service buy you...hang in there
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goodluck Africa. I just found out that I am Jewish. Crossing over the Jordan.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
dasparrow:

It's like we were separated at birth. I'm also serving currently after returning this March and like you, I've found it ridiculously difficult to educate people about who they are and what is out there.
So many people here think oyinbos care about them.
Unlike you though, I have zero conflict about my future. It is HERE. I prefer to be on my land dealing with my own people's foolishnesss than in a hostile territory trying to stay afloat and being constantly attacked mentally and even physically.
I will bite that bullet.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by AjanleKoko: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2013
daz_york:
It's like we were separated at birth. I'm also serving currently after returning this March and like you, I've found it ridiculously difficult to educate people about who they are and what is out there.
So many people here think oyinbos care about them.
Unlike you though, I have zero conflict about my future. It is HERE. I prefer to be on my land dealing with my own people's foolishnesss than in a hostile territory trying to stay afloat and being constantly attacked mentally and even physically.
I will bite that bullet.

Hmm.
Be careful what you wish for oh. Cos you might just get it grin

1 Like

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by birdman(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.
Be careful what you wish for oh. Cos you might just get it grin

what kind of prayer is this lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Involved In Sex Romp With Student On Her First Day. / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari / The Top Secret Documents About Jonathan On Nyako Exposed( Doc Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.