Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad (923 Views)

My Journey As A Naive Entrepreneur (A Lesson For All) / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by slimmyT(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013
This actualy iz my 4st writeup ever (except moi essays in classes in sec skul.the waec nd neco examz)hu ask me shey?. Afta goin through allota stories down here nd beating myself in self torture, dat i 2 culd write somtin worthy here. Ah was actualy challenged by a 17yr old gal hu writes so well dat am always WOWed wen readin ha story, ah think ha name is artreides. Let me say she is my mentor down hia, am a 19yr old boy, just gotten admited in2 AAUA afta waitin a numba of years, nt dat am dunce or somtin but bcoz of issues sha.make ASUU resume quick jo,ah cnt wait to b in skul. Wel, datz dat. My story is based on moi sec skul years, my excapades nd som sexcapade. Dis story is really moi real story. B4 ah proceed, ah wil lik 2 recognise d presence of my writing babas n mamas in d ouz,lik foxybone,ijebabe,donispain, coolval baba o, atreides(nt sure if ah spelt it wel, if nt den sowie cutie) nd d host of odaz dat if i typ dia names moi finga godey pain me lik hell coz dey much.......... ....... Am a19yr old male as i said b4,6ft+ tall,dark, cn b pasd 4 a little gudlukin guy(ah dey hype moisef abi.if i dnt hype moisef hu wil?). Enuf!!! Durin moi early senior sec skul days lik ss1 ah was nt much a bad
k chasin gals, drinkin, gambling,smokin, fighting(as if i get liver b4) running into d bush durin classes nd all doz shits wia nt part of me, (moi sec skul in akure, ondo state den waz more lik a home to miscreants, smokers, rapist etc. We gat no fence,more m.nt dat we dnt av gud studentz,we had but d bad ones wia far much, som pple dnt bliv me wen ah tel dem ai attended dat skul.wel its moi alma mater nd am proud of d skul *winks* ) so ha didnt engage in dis tinz, ah was lovd by a numba of teachas bkoz ah was somwat bright so ah was a gud boi until i met som1 cald adewale........

2 Likes

Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by constyangel: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2013
i must confess, this is simply intriguing.i can't wait to read the next episode as i believe there fishes down your ocean......KUDOS!..........On the other hand, try as much as possible to not to contract words to make it clear to all. THANKS![color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by slimmyT(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2013
ohh! tanks constybabe, ah appreciate ur concern
Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by slimmyT(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
My meeting adewale was funny nd somow weird(short form of adewale is 'wale') on diz crasy day, ah was just playin around with my frnds wen i ran in2 wale, unknowinly, i had stepped on his foot and shoved him backwards, he lost his balance bcoz i was still standing on his foot den he fell backwards,before i could say jack he had fall flat on his back. Then, he stood up with his eyes red, he made his fist making for my face, i shut my eyes closed expecting the punch, in my head was like 'i don die today'(he was very huge then, nd we had never talked before nd i was like a tiny thing beside him) i waited a few seconds nothing happened, then i slowly opened my eyes afta the much dreaded punch didnt come, but i opened my eyes to see his hands down but there was still anger in his eyes, ah begged him nd he said it was okay. After he left, i was thanking my stars for the guy's anger control coz if i was the one, ah didnt know what i might have done. So i went back to my class in a somber mood. On getting to my class i sat down on my sit nd held my head with my hand still tinkin of wat happend . Monica, who has her sit beside mine placed her hand in my laps, she had been doing this for some time but i do resist her touches, i do think she was crasy for trying to molest me( molestation? Yea so i thought) nd i was always scared, i rememba my mom telling me if i got close to a gal,she wil get pregnant nd i wuld stop school and she(my mom) will get me a work in a car wash nd she would only help me by buying me a matrass nd even the money i will b making,she will colet it from me nd b using it to sustain my new family since i myt wanna dodge my purported responsibility, so i was easily scared wen it comes to that.i tookaway her hand and gave her a stern look, she said with a slightly frustrated voice 'what have i done? U are a small boy'. I ignored her.(our school's classes den were usually jampacked with a lot of students,a class culd b filled up wit 60 students nd each student with his or her desk,so it always choky so anytin culd happen under the desks) later that day i met wale on my street with a guy chatting. I was scared at first sight coz i had neva seen him around there b4, with the earlier incident still fresh on my mind, i walked towards them with a pounding heart........
Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by soulminister(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
hopefully following you. can you quit using all those shortened words and try paragraphing? it will be more fun.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by slimmyT(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
OK soulminister. I will surely improve. but updating might take a while. ah got robbed of my phone. but will get another soon
Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by christejames(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice one slimmy T i presume is going to be an interesting story. Please try and quote your speakers so that we would no who is speaking moreova i'm subscribing to ur thread.
Re: Story Of A Naive Schoolboy Gone Bad by ijebabe: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2013
slimmyT: This actualy iz my 4st writeup ever (except moi essays in classes in sec skul.the waec nd neco examz)hu ask me shey?. Afta goin through allota stories down here nd beating myself in self torture, dat i 2 culd write somtin worthy here. Ah was actualy challenged by a 17yr old gal hu writes so well dat am always WOWed wen readin ha story, ah think ha name is artreides. Let me say she is my mentor down hia, am a 19yr old boy, just gotten admited in2 AAUA afta waitin a numba of years, nt dat am dunce or somtin but bcoz of issues sha.make ASUU resume quick jo,ah cnt wait to b in skul. Wel, datz dat. My story is based on moi sec skul years, my excapades nd som sexcapade. Dis story is really moi real story. B4 ah proceed, ah wil lik 2 recognise d presence of my writing babas n mamas in d ouz,lik foxybone,ijebabe,donispain, coolval baba o, atreides(nt sure if ah spelt it wel, if nt den sowie cutie) nd d host of odaz dat if i typ dia names moi finga godey pain me lik hell coz dey much.......... ....... Am a19yr old male as i said b4,6ft+ tall,dark, cn b pasd 4 a little gudlukin guy(ah dey hype moisef abi.if i dnt hype moisef hu wil?). Enuf!!! Durin moi early senior sec skul days lik ss1 ah was nt much a bad
k chasin gals, drinkin, gambling,smokin, fighting(as if i get liver b4) running into d bush durin classes nd all doz shits wia nt part of me, (moi sec skul in akure, ondo state den waz more lik a home to miscreants, smokers, rapist etc. We gat no fence,more m.nt dat we dnt av gud studentz,we had but d bad ones wia far much, som pple dnt bliv me wen ah tel dem ai attended dat skul.wel its moi alma mater nd am proud of d skul *winks* ) so ha didnt engage in dis tinz, ah was lovd by a numba of teachas bkoz ah was somwat bright so ah was a gud boi until i met som1 cald adewale........
keep it up.
More paragraphs would be good.

(1) (Reply)

Jackometer / Bi-tribal / Presidential Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.