Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week - Satellite TV Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week (50484 Views)

Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr / Dstv Opens All Premium Channels For Free / Free To Air Decoder(watch Over 5000 Channels For Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by korm2me(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Beaf!:
My DSTV has always been absolutely FREE
bro hw u do am. I knw ppl do it. Bt dnt knw hw
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by bravexpensive(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] the free channel is of no use Cos the programs they show are old, stale and whack!
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by korm2me(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Swegzfreak: Shebi na ur papa get am #olodo
ignorance. Ppl r watchin it free. Even d hd chanels
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by bola4dprec(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Abeg which dstv channel dey show fok fok movies for adult?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by sgsltd(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2013
startime is taking over
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Mickey7(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2013
kdf3449:

No channel is showing on mine. Is there something i need to do first?
do u have a valid subscription?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by haibe(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by niyimat(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2013
that they are have done this twice this year is a big indicator is that they are loosing the nigeria market. more and more people are refusing to subscribe to their sets of repeated program based premium channels. i use DSTV because i live in the far north and there are no local channel to feel up the vacuum they occupy.one thing i dislike about them is that there banquets are not commensurate on the money. i used to dash them money by subscribing to their family banquet at 3k. until i realize that i should downgrade and subscribe to the 1500k thing. i never regretted doing so because the difference btw the two are just few insignificant channels. pay them 1500k and stop wasting money.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by lekkie073(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2013
I have Azsky g1+ using a hundred naira sim to watch all dstv channels free.....who needs one week free when I still have two months free pending new update....thank you China!
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Mickey7(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2013
niyimat: that they are have done this twice this year is a big indicator is that they are loosing the nigeria market. more and more people are refusing to subscribe to their sets of repeated program based premium channels. i use DSTV because i live in the far north and there are no local channel to feel up the vacuum they occupy.one thing i dislike about them is that there banquets are not commensurate on the money. i used to dash them money by subscribing to their family banquet at 3k. until i realize that i should downgrade and subscribe to the 1500k thing. i never regretted doing so because the difference btw the two are just few insignificant channels. pay them 1500k and stop wasting money.
really? If u dnt have an mnet channel u dnt hv a dstv
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Destinymmi: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2013
D kind sense wia DSTV get no dey 4 buk, d know dat league no dey dis week d get mind pack awof channels giv us, short of words sha
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Malix: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2013
korm2me: *
bro hw u do am. I knw ppl do it. Bt dnt knw hw

go and get a QUEEN HD Decoder n enjoy Dstv chanels free
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by lekkie073(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2013
for people asking about how to watch dstv free......nobody will respond to u on a forum like this because of the vulnerability involved. note that to watch it free, d set up costs up to 25k and that's if u have been cleared DAT u r not a dstv spy. we have different machines DAT do d magic. but its not sold in the open market like Ur everyday products. for starters, get a local installer DAT is familiar with u and tell him what u want . he sure knows it.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by kdf3449(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Mickey7: do u have a valid subscription?

Yes but it expired two weeks ago
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by duddey(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Just pray God blesses u so u can afford basic things of life!since its d best we av on ground,no complain! "Comfort is bought & not earned"....go 2d developed world,u pay thru ya nose 2access cable!  best thins in life are not FREE
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by oluomoabrafak: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Abeg make dem pack well !my subscription still dey on
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Fellow Nigerians stop allowing dstv to fool and cheat us,let us show them that this is our country and they can't come here and cheat us,look for someone to help you connects dstv free,make your private enquiries not here on nairaland and join in watching dstv free,this is the only way to force those fools called dstv to review the policies in Nigeria,that includes their prices and the introduction of pay as you watch just like phcn cards. Dstv na me and my people go teach una sense,kobo una no go get from us and we go dey watch una free till una come down to our level. Nobody should come here and starting forming holier than thou for me,nobody holy pass me.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2013
duddey: Just pray God blesses u so u can afford basic things of life!since its d best we av on ground,no complain! "Comfort is bought & not earned"....go 2d developed world,u pay thru ya nose 2access cable!  best thins in life are not FREE
what are those best things in life that are not free?tell me what is better than the air that you breath?when last did you pay for it?abeg mind what you write here
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by slimstanakacns(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
No time for overipped embelishment -my double view subscription of 14k is still running so hw is it supos 2 b of intrest 2 me? ;> cry
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2013
bola4dprec: unbelievable your signature speaks aloud
sidon there dey read my signature
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2013
kdf3449:

No channel is showing on mine. Is there something i need to do first?
boil your recorder for 10 mins,pour some palm oil,add small maggii,pepper and crayfish,then plug it and everything would open
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by caprini: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Sensicut: Very stupid company greedy selfish.see when there open it when they no there is no any european league this week why can they open it when the league is going on stupid people.all i no is that there monopoly will end one day and go back to there useless south africa

the last open week was during European league games.
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by boytonero1: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Beaf!:
My DSTV has always been absolutely FREE

HOW?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Melahou(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: I've not even noticed it! Please when is it going to stop?
why cant you just read well before asking...the answer is right in front of you
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by kdf3449(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: boil your recorder for 10 mins,pour some palm oil,add small maggii,pepper and crayfish,then plug it and everything would open

Its not a must to comment you know !
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by michaelt1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
How?
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
kdf3449:

Its not a must to comment you know !
neither is it a must to quote you know tongue
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by Giyerte(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
EmmCHy: Good news to dstv suscribers. Dstv av opened almost all their channels for free. It started yesterday and it will last for a week. This done on a yearly basis. this year's own is here. Make sure to tell all your friends. DSTV...so much more grin
no be yesterday dem start o, dey don start for 4days ago
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by batteryempty(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Stop being a xenophobic idiottt and reason before u come online to vent ur anger or frustration. Tell me how you gonna employ those who are directly or indirectly employed by DSTV........

DSTV, whether u like it or not has also reshaped the course of digital telecast in this country and its almost the entity to beat, think of HiTV and AiT, then you'll realise how easy it is.

However, that's not to say they don't have their own share of the blame, as I believe the price should have been reviewed downward and not the other way round, but to think DSTV should roll out its package to Nigerians at the South African rate of R200 is both absurd and laughable..

Sensicut: Very stupid company greedy selfish.see when there open it when they no there is no any european league this week why can they open it when the league is going on stupid people.all i no is that there monopoly will end one day and go back to there useless south africa
Re: DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week by deelobe: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000 / Ask Questions About W3a On 7 Degree East Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.