Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says (5097 Views)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by NewsINigeria(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IOZqMgJ-33Q/UoHg25SH7RI/AAAAAAAA1Ns/7BHREp8WNeo/s1600/omo+t.jpg[/img]

Captain Matthew Ekeinde is Omotola's husband. He recently spoke with Entertainment Express about the actress and their marriage. Enjoy part of the interview below;

What is the secret of your 17 year old marriage to Omotola?

I won’t say we have been good because I
am a fine boy (laughs), but it is just the grace of God. I am so lucky and also blessed by God to have married my God given partner.
That is a very important thing about marriage, you have to find and marry your God given partner. That is why a lot marriages breakup. Some men marry women because of their hips, their boobs, legs and some other side attractions. But after sex with her so many times, what happens next? Does she have a good attitude, character or good human relationship with others? I am not saying we are perfect couple, we have our own differences but we are compatible.

We have been married for over 17 years with four beautiful kids. One thing that has been working for us as a couple is that I always encourage her to be who she wants to be. I give her full support always. Lots of married women that are caught cheating on their husbands could be traced to the fact that some of their husbands don’t allow them explore their talents. I encourage my wife and kids to be what they want to be.Most of the influential men and women we have in this world didn’t even go to school. So it is all about exploiting your talents. Some women love acting but their husbands won’t let them believing that other men would touch or exploit them sexually. It is all about discipline. Those that want to cheat will cheat; it is all about self control.

So when you see your wife kissing on set, you don’t get jealous?

No! Not all. My wife tells me about her acting. Most times she even complains that some actors she acts love scenes with have mouth or body odour that she can’t wait to leave this scene. So I even pity her on what she has to go through and endure being an actress.
This acting thing is just some minute acts and that is it. Will she follow the actor home? Lots of homes have been broken because of too pressure on the wife or even the kids.

For the 17 years that you have been married, what are those special moments you can’t forget in a hurry?

Hmmm! Truly and honestly, I can’t forget the very first day I made love to my wife.
SOURCE

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE NEWS SOURCE
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2013
I feel the eminado between this couple. I love em to death.mmmmwah! :->

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mouth odour? Bwahahaha,,,,,,is it nonso or segun....let us knw na grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
No! Not all. My wife tells me about her acting. Most times she even complains that some actors she acts love scenes with have mouth or body odour that she can’t wait to leave this scene. So I even pity her on what she has to go through and endure being an actress.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by NoQualms1(f): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
lipsrsealed grin fine boy?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Blazinraj01(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmmmn, Interesting smiley
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by vivavik(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lol @ the odour part. Here I was thinking acting has no fault of its own. God bless ur union man. I pray I find my true partner angry
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mathew Ekeinde:

That is a very important thing about marriage, you have to find and marry your God given partner. That is why a lot marriages breakup. Some men marry women because of their hips, their boobs, legs and some other side attractions. But after sex with her so many times, what happens next? Does she have a good attitude, character or good human relationship with others? I am not saying we are perfect couple, we have our own differences but we are compatible.
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
-
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by katyluv: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
That is nice my broda.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Yusphull(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
vivavik: Lol @ the odour part. Here I was thinking acting has no fault of its own. God bless ur union man. I pray I find my true partner angry

Search no more and stop stressing yourself unnecessarily, here I am jooorrrr.... grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by MissyB3(f): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Not only should this man not be seen, he should not be heard too. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by stitcheD(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Men your wife going to work and you know she's going to be kissed and fondled by another man or woman as the case may be get as e be o.
The guy dey try sha. Its definitely not for me.
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by fr3do(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Who would forget?
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Pukkah: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
NewsINigeria:

So when you see your wife kissing on set, you don’t get jealous?

This acting thing is just some minute acts and that is it. Will she follow the actor home? Lots of homes have been broken because of too pressure on the wife or even the kids.

Good to hear about the complaints on those with mouth or body odour. How about those with no odour or with good fragrance? Has she ever mentioned this?

For the 17 years that you have been married, what are those special moments you can’t forget in a hurry?

Hmmm! Truly and honestly, I can’t forget the very first day I made love to my wife.

Is this really necessary?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Show me a blissfully ignorant man and I'd show you a cuckold happy man. Thumbs up to him though. It takes a lot of blindness and deafness for marriage to endure these days.

Having said that, I agree completely with this:

Some men marry women because of their hips, their bosoms, legs and some other side attractions. But after sex with her so many times, what happens next? Does she have a good attitude, character or good human relationship with others?
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmm...
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by realsuigeneris: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
so was she a virgin or not? Y did he ignore that part?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by addictiv(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is one dude who I respect his guts die....the guy is tested and carried.
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by tpia5: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oga ekeinde dey take eldo cunny cunny mark im territory.

Hope no fellow nigerian was trying to move in on his woman.

Especially awon parapo "how you dey, my sista, come make we blow our language nah, you know say you speak am".
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by omonnakoda: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Well if he cannot forget the first time that means she is not improving? Further training maybe
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by tpia5: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pukkah:

Good to hear about the complaints on those with mouth or body odour. How about those with no odour or with good fragrance? Has she ever mentioned this?

those with fresh fragrance and manly smell should not worry if they have nothing to worry about.

Is this really necessary?

good question, all those fantasizing about the lady, should take note and face the unmarried ones i suppose.

are you by any chance feeling sort of uneasy btw, have you done a movie scene with her before?
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Chylo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
tpia@:
Oga ekeinde dey take eldo cunny cunny mark im territory.
Hope no fellow nigerian was trying to move in on his woman.
Especially awon parapo "how you dey, my sista, come make we blow our language nah, you know say you speak am".

I don't understand you dese days
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Waspy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
A married man of his calibre needn't (necessarily) grant or answer all questions thrown at him, IMHO angry
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by drnairalov: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
cnt marry an actress sha..n damn jealous ..d thought of anoda niccur kissn my wife...eeeeeew!..not possible. d though of dem majid micheal rammin is D on her...fake or not...my God, i cant bear d toture!!!
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by tpia5: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
do they kiss in nollywood?

i thought the scenes arent that graphic and besides they usually just pretend to be doing something, like i pointed out on one of the threads.

I'm not that familiar with her work anyway, so i dont know who is working with who.

i only know when they post their pictures on nl like all these celebrities are fond of doing.
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by juman(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Booty butt chic: Mouth odour? Bwahahaha,,,,,,is it nonso or segun....let us knw na grin grin

Madam shepopo you are wrong. grin
Re: I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says by Uchmangunner: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
i made love to her first.. #IHitItFirst

(1) (Reply)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Pictures (PHOTOS) / This Is Serious I Cant Stop Laughing (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.