Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. (1571 Views)

Let's Talk About This Amazing Singer- OWL-CITY / #adam - A Song By A Nairalander (play & Download) / Beastie Boys Rapper Adam 'MCA' Yauch Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by lilTunechi(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Just wondering if There's anyone here who listens To OwlCity's music. I'm a huge fan of His music, i have tons of his tracks and videos on my phone.

Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by GSKing: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
ME!!! I DO!!!

I love owl city's music, everything especially

[size=38pt] FIRE FLY [/size]

oh... the message in the lyrics... he blows me away...cheesy
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by lilTunechi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Reason Y i love hs music that much is the way hs lyrics are, he never swear or Use the F-word. Listen To Galaxies,The tip of the iceberg. U'd love them.
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by GSKing: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
yh yh, galaxies is good, so is good times and shooting stars...
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by chromatic: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
I like him...though I haven't been following him in a while, I have no idea how his music is progressing. I think there's a way he writes that's really good, he creates this world you can relate to, using nature to describe things and all..the songs of his that I like:
Rainbow vein: I love this, it's actually my favourite. Fireflies, Vanilla twilight, Saltwater room.
These songs were from way back in Uni, haven't listened to him in a while, so I'll be following to see what you guys (core fans) say about him now.
Oh I just remembered, there's umbrella beach..second favourite!
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by lilTunechi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
U r ryt Chromatic. I also Love Gold, Embers, Dreams dnt turn to dust, and Shooting Star. Bt my favourite Is The tip of the iceberg.
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by GSKing: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
It bothers me anytime I think that this kind of artists are going into extinction... no Nigerian artists sings like this, how much more sticking to this genre for a long time...
Owl city gives me peace... whenever I shut the world out with my ear piece, I'm in owl city's world moving side by side with him, imagining what his world is like, actually being there, living in the lyrics of all his wonderful piece of music...

i know im boring but he's always very comforting to me...smiley
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by GSKing: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
my favorites are rainbow veins and the real world...
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by lilTunechi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
GSKing: It bothers me anytime I think that this kind of artists are going into extinction... no Nigerian artists sings like this, how much more sticking to this genre for a long time...
Owl city gives me peace... whenever I shut the world out with my ear piece, I'm in owl city's world moving side by side with him, imagining what his world is like, actually being there, living in the lyrics of all his wonderful piece of music...

As in the Guy Is Talented. His lyrics So much Relates To nature.

1 Like

Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
My favourite remains Vanilla Twilight.

"Pour me a heavy dose of the atmosphere"...
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2013
i'am a huge OC fan, i have being listening to his song right from his first album "maybe i'm dreaming" to "the midsummer station" the dude is just something else, his lyrics & music are just in-explicable, some bring tears to your eyes, while some make you want to get off your lazy a.s.s and dance away your sorrows. After he released the midsummer station i kind of drifted away from his music, the album was somewhat disappointing.
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by GSKing: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2013
masonkz: My favourite remains Vanilla Twilight.

"Pour me a heavy dose of the atmosphere"...

exactly! the first line... I'm happy to realise there are some real peeps on nairalandsmiley

1 Like

Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by theSpark(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2016
I think I can proudly say I have listened to all Owl city music. All.
Big fan
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by herald9: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
You guys are Owl City fans?

I'm an addict.

cheesy
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by herald9: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
GSKing:
It bothers me anytime I think that this kind of artists are going into extinction... no Nigerian artists sings like this, how much more sticking to this genre for a long time...

Got more than 60 of his songs, but I'm still lusting for more!
Re: Owl City. -adam Randall Young-. by pepemendy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
owl City fireflies owl City shooting star owl City good time fireflies is there best song of all time try does songs you thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Olamide - MELO MELO [offficial Video] / Flavour - Most High [New Song] / Nigeria Top 10 Songs Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.