Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC (1027 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by thaoriginator: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Showing live on TVC, Bola Tinubu, Gen. Buhari, Bisi Akande, etc in attendants..
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by thaoriginator: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the podium
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Didi5(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
For the past five years,Oshiomhole has been talking......

1 Like

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by donphilopus: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
I wanted to go before, but I couldn't make it...

Oshiomole is really a man

1 Like

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Didi5(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: I wanted to go before, but I couldn't make it...

Oshiomole is really a man
Oshiomhole is a disgrace to good leadership.A state government that could not harness the state's abundant resources after five years....factories in Benin are a super graveyard......no salary for state public workers since september.To meet up for his lapses.....the payment of acceptance fee for Ambrose Alli University was increased from 20k to 45k so the state can generate funds at the expense of the common man......while students are still talking ASUU strike payment for accpetance fee might have closed......its more talk and no work for this man....

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by aventura: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oshiomhole has been stealing for the past five years.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by donphilopus: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Didi 5: Oshiomhole is a disgrace to good leadership.A state government that could not harness the state's abundant resources after five years....factories in Benin are a super graveyard......no salary for state public workers since september.To meet up for his lapses.....the payment of acceptance fee for Ambrose Alli University was increased from 20k to 45k so the state can generate funds at the expense of the common man......while students are still talking ASUU strike payment for accpetance fee might have closed......its more talk and no work for this man....
FYI, the acceptance fee has not closed, and the money is 40K not 45K
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Didi5(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: FYI, the acceptance fee has not closed, and the money is 40K not 45K
I still could deliver my message.....it beats me why we as youths celebrate PDP crooks and transparently corrupt and progressive thieves......there is an interesting twist to all this bumfuzzling political stunts like the one we have today.....when these governors are out of office you cannot point to a single solid achievement made.....

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by donphilopus: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Didi 5: I still could deliver my message.....it beats me why we as youths celebrate PDP crooks and transparently corrupt and progressive thieves......there is an interesting twist to all this bumfuzzling political stunts like the one we have today.....when these governors are out of office you cannot point to a single solid achievement made.....
So Oshiomole is now a PDP member?? Lucky Igbinedion ruled Edo state for 8yrs, without any single development
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oshiomole is a failure to Edo State. A man who preaches what he doesn't do. A man who does his development on media not in Edo State. All the water projects he did are all fakes where they cants even serve 10 houses a day and the one in Esan North East has been abandon. The one in Esan South East was use for campaign where they put water in the night and the next day they were rejoicing they has seen water from borehole that they will close it 1st for further develpoment till the final finishing of the borehole is done. As we are speaking now, no single water is coming out and all contractors have left sight. Majority of the classroom was remodel but as we speak no single chairs for the pupils. Oshiomole is a disgrace to Edo people. He was elected 2nd time just becos of the past Govt but sincerely speaking Oshiomole is a talk active and has lost focus. The LGA election held in Edo is d worst ever in Nigeria. Where voting was going on results was anounce and declare to those who neva won. Hypocrize of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Didi5(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
donphilopus: So Oshiomole is now a PDP member?? Lucky Igbinedion ruled Edo state for 8yrs, without any single development
I never knew comprehension can be so hard for some people.....my brother read my posts very well.....

1 Like

Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oshi Omo Ole! I never knew a day could come when I would say this; Oshi Omo Ole I you're worse than lucky. Ha.
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by asha80(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
i have bini friend who says it is only people outside edo that are still singing praises of oshiomole.
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by thaoriginator: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmmm. But Osho better than the PDP gov isn't he?
Re: Gov. Oshiomhole's Stewardship In Five Years Showing Live On TVC by Didi5(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
tha_originator: Hmmm. But Osho better than the PDP gov isn't he?
Nigerian political parties do not have a strong ideological template its officials follow,correct and reform dissident members from other political organizations.....the good and well meaning people of Edo state didn't vote for a party but an individual so we judge him accordingly.....with that said,i see a governor whom a people so trusted to deliver the dividends of good governance......the truth be told,Oshiomhole has failed and our hope in him defeated....

(1) (Reply)

SHINA RAMBO: Former Bandit Who Terrorised South-west Nigeria In The 1990s / Tukur Expresses Shock Over Faction's Defection To APC / Nigerian Legal Profession Embrace IT For Effective Justice Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.