Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,975 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Where Was I When Bill Gates Was Serving His Term As US President? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Was I When Bill Gates Was Serving His Term As US President? (541 Views)

Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music / Daddy How was I born? / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Was I When Bill Gates Was Serving His Term As US President? by samabos(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please where were you when Bill Gates was serving his term as US president? Nigerian press is just one big joke...This same set of Pharisees will not let matters rest over the "Oga at the Top" saga.I want to assume all their "self righteous" editors were on leave and that this issue was published by some clown who strayed into the printing room.

Re: Where Was I When Bill Gates Was Serving His Term As US President? by AjaraEwuro: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Car Chatting / *Southern Grandma* / If ASUU's 200 Billion Mistakingly Enters Your Account, Will You Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.