Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya (10100 Views)

Patonranking Ft Timaya Alubarika ( Music Lyrics) / Lyrics Of Patoranking Alubarika / VIDEO: Patoranking – Alubarika Ft. Timaya + Gravity (prod. Del’b) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by tosinaded(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Heard this song like 2 months ago, and it's been my favorite song since then.

His name is Patoranking, This dude just brought back reggae music on this joint!

"Alubarika means good luck in Hausa"

Audio Download: http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Alubarika-ft-Timaya.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysnehImLcGk
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by lalaboi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
hehehe. Tosinadeda? in these endz? grin

@topic. .

Patoraking has been around for some time and has not had that big track yet. I feel this is his biggest song yet and that move to Dem mama records is doing him good.
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by tosinaded(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
lalaboi: hehehe. Tosinadeda? in these endz? grin

@topic. .

Patoraking has been around for some time and has not had that big track yet. I feel this is his biggest song yet and that move to Dem mama records is doing him good.

Yeah its me o . . After my self imposed ban from twitter till December, I retraced my steps back to my roots.

Back to the topic: has to be his biggest song out, I also like the fact that a GOOD video was shot for the song.
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by semid4lyfe(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Alubarika is a cool song and the video makes sense too
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by lalaboi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
tosinaded@:

Yeah its me o . . After my self imposed ban from twitter till December, I retraced my steps back to my roots.

Back to the topic: has to be his biggest song out, I also like the fact that a GOOD video was shot for the song.

Dem don chase you fro twitter>?. . adonbelivit lol

semid4lyfe: Alubarika is a cool song and the video makes sense too

Yup! mad sense
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by tosinaded(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
lalaboi:

Dem don chase you fro twitter>?. . adonbelivit lol

Yup! mad sense

LOL the Ars vs Utd match, i tweeted i wasn't gonna tweet till December if arsenal lost, and they did
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by dammiecool(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
make all old boiz come back o, as tosinadeda don return.
Re: Patoranking - Alubarika ft Timaya by Smartlux(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
nice song!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Download Chinko Ekun – Able God Ft. Zlatan & Lil Kesh Mp3 / VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics / Olamide – Going To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.