Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget (585 Views)

Interiors Wallpapers For Houses Offices companies / fumugate ur houses, offices and etc / Properties»» Rent & Sales Listing; Land, Houses, Offices = March 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget by krest22: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Do you need accommodation anywhere in Lagos?Then contact us and we will help you source for houses that fits your budget.All you have to do is send the details to us at: dekreal1@yahoo.com
and send the kind of apartment your want,location of your choice and budget and we will get in touch with the list of available houses.
You can call us on: 08101640929 for more information.
Re: Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget by krest22: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
lets know your budget and we will give you the best.
Re: Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget by udysweet(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
hope we can rely on you? lagos is a pretty big place o so i really hope u hav gotn contacts on any part of d state? will giv u call tho to see how u can be of help to me cos i desire accomodation now
Re: Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget by krest22: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2013
udysweet: hope we can rely on you? lagos is a pretty big place o so i really hope u hav gotn contacts on any part of d state? will giv u call tho to see how u can be of help to me cos i desire accomodation now

Thanks... we have a wide reach within Lagos. So lets know the location you want and your budget then we will let you know the available properties within your budget in your area of choice.
Re: Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget by udysweet(f): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
krest22:
Arnd surulere and maayb outskirts dat won't b more than 200k per year
Thanks... we have a wide reach within Lagos. So lets know the location you want and your budget then we will let you know the available properties within your budget in your area of choice.
Re: Rent Houses/offices That Will Fit Your Budget by Superbrain(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello, I need a clean 2 bedroom apartment in the following areas:

Ikeja (Alausa, Oregun, Opebi, GRA, Agidingbi)
Ogba/Omole axis (not beyond Excellence hotel, Ogba)
Ogudu GRA

Would be good if the apartment is tiled with good parking space.

Budget is 500-600k per annum

What options do you have?

(1) (Reply)

2 Bed Flat Yaba/surulere / A Storey Building 2nos Of 2 Bedroom On Half Plot / 5 Bedroom Duplex At Off Adetola Aguda Surulere For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.