Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Atm & U? Wat Would U Do If: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atm & U? Wat Would U Do If: (965 Views)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Picture Of D Day...wat Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm & U? Wat Would U Do If: by jaguda(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
ATMs are in the in thing now in Naija, but what would u do if sum of the scenarios described below happens to you:

You go to get a balance inquiry, and instead of printing out a receipt the screen says: "Not worth wasting paper", and ejects your card. You try to get a balance inquiry, and the screen says: "Account not found." and keeps your card.

You insert your card, and try to get some cash, and the ATM laughs and spits out your shredded card.

You withdraw some money to pay some bills, count it, and the screen says: "What, you thought there was some EXTRA there? HA!", and ejects your card clear across the room.

You think you've got 5000 in your account and go to take out 1000, and the screen says: "Not in this lifetime." and laughs as you bang on the machine, trying desperately to get your card back that the machine has taken.

You go to the ATM, and there's a picture of you a-la-"Most Wanted" staring forlornly at the ATM camera with a caption that reads: "Wanted for trying to get water from a dry well."
Re: Atm & U? Wat Would U Do If: by micklplus(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2006
What a very funny joke ! i love this and i am sure going to send it to all my colleagues !

Nice one
Cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Diagnosis / A Few Beers / Blondes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.