Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Parable Of Ewa Agoyin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Parable Of Ewa Agoyin (1431 Views)

The Parable Of Dollars And Dullards / The Egyptian Parable Of Fastlane Wealth By Dj Marco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of Ewa Agoyin by oneblacboi: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Earlier today I went to pay someone a visit. On my way back, I noticed this ewa agoyin seller. The food she was selling had a very inviting aroma and as a matter of fact that is how I noticed her. Walking past her simply because it was a road side food shop and as a fresh guy, I could not be found at such a place (you know na…lol).

I hadn’t gone a few steps farther when I rescinded my decision and went back to have a taste of this meal with such a pleasing aroma. Ewa agoyin asides its taste, brings with it so many nostalgic memories of my childhood growing up in Nigeria and so this to me was more than just a meal.

I finally went and placed my order for ewa agoyin (for those not familiar with the word, its beans and palm oil fried by the angels) and asked if she had bread to go with it. Lo and behold, she didn’t have bread.

Find out the business lesson learnt here:

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/10/da-reflections-episode-2-parable-of-ewa.html
Re: The Parable Of Ewa Agoyin by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice Article,very insightful...I'm glad I read it cos it applies to me at the Moment.
Re: The Parable Of Ewa Agoyin by Mustay(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Na wa oooo. . .u sef don develop all dem blogger's strategy to 'find out more here' angry

Lol @ this comment:

"I hope u drafted an immediate proposal or @ least rendered advisory services to the lady selling the ewa agoyin?"

Where she wan take money buy your services? She go as usual 'send someone'. Apparently, she's got no complementary goods to augment her sales unlike some of her contemporaries who 'don ka scope' via multitasking. Here, she's got a cheap irresistible advert - the aroma. The rest she needs is a welcoming venue and her followers (customers) will simply provide her the cheapest advert - CUSTOMER REFERRALS!!!

She can even package the stuff for meeetings, events etc - all dis na packaging! Hmmm business potentials. . .if only, if only she knew, knowledge will meet skills smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich At A Younger Age / So funny: Naira Is Improving Against Dollar And Pounds. | check it out / Buy Atiku Native Material For The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.