Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! (1410 Views)

Vegetables Can Help Fight Cancer – Nutritionist / Nutritionist Advice On Consumption Of Moringa / A Nutritionist Advised That We Eat Meat/fish First Before The Food. How Correct Is This Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by DrObinna(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
My Name is Dr.Obinna, I am a Nutritionist, who is here to give quality on-line and off-line consultations as it regards healthy foods and how it affects our body and our life generally. Please feel free to ask you food related questions concerning Diets, Supplements and curative foods wink
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by Gamine(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
ok o, im trying to gain weight, what do i eat?
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by DrObinna(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
Before gaining weight, we should look at you current size, lifestyle and activity ratio. Are you getting what you body needs? How is your sleep pattern like? These are questions that must be answered before we jump into giving you any advise on what type of foods to do. But basicaly a diet high on carbonhyrates, like Sugar drinks, starchy foods like Rice pasta and fast foods like cakes, ice creams are good to add weight on but be warned that being fat is asking for health related problems so be CAREFUL. so you should be able to answer so of these questions as outline above.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by naijadiva2(f): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
Dr.Obinna:

Before gaining weight, we should look at you current size, lifestyle and activity ratio. Are you getting what you body needs? How is your sleep pattern like? These are questions that must be answered before we jump into giving you any advise on what type of foods to do. But basicaly a diet high on carbonhyrates, like Sugar drinks, starchy foods like Rice pasta and fast foods like cakes, ice creams are good to add weight on but be warned that being fat is asking for health related problems so be CAREFUL. so you should be able to answer so of these questions as outline above.

first of all, if she want's to gain weight, she shouldn't eat all that junk that you listed and its unhealthy. there's other healthy ways to gain weight.

second of all (this should have been #1: you are not a nutritionist and your whole business is a scam. (claiming to be a travel agent in the travel section.) I swear, people these days have no shame.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by KarmaMod(f): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2008
naija_diva:

fi
second of all (this should have been #1: you are not a nutritionist and your whole business is a scam. (claiming to be a travel agent in the travel section.) I swear, people these days have no shame.

grin
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by naijadiva2(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

had to put him on blast.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by Gamine(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2008
Choi!!!

Dis guy wan scam me ooh!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by DrObinna(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
It is good to know that people are alive and all that. Well this is not a defence but facts as they apply. I am a nutritionist who is into tourist becos they have a meeting point. Especially when you have to talk about have good recreational habit for a healthy living. There is a meeting place between nutrition and tourism; Health Farm.

So Diva or whatever you call yourself, we live in the information age and the possibilities of holding two professional role is very possible. I guess you belong to the industrial age where you stick to one job and get bored to death. As a Travel consultant not an agent, my major role is on issue that partains to health travel destinations and the importance of choosing good leisure activities to promote a healthy mind and body through travel.

I AM NOT A TICKET RESELLER OR FLIGHT COMFORMATION DESK OFFICER. But a Professional that helps you choose a good destination within the rich West African coast where you will have the opportunity of de-stressing your mind and body in a very seneric atmosphere and with fun loving people.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by Mustay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
No personal attacks
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by johnndu: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2008
Hello Obi,

I guss you most be good in travel related matters, please i have this problem of getting uk and USA visa for the past Five years now. there is notting i have not done in order to secure a visa to be able to either further my education or improve my current business. please could you assist me concerning this Visa issue i will so much appreciate your assistance if possible.

Thanks
John Ndubuisi

email: johnndubuisi@ymail.com
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by DrObinna(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2008
My Brother John. We should not be talking about travel issues on a Nutrition forum. All the same, lets look at your options. If you have tried getting a visa to the Uk or USA with no positive result, i will think, you should be looking at the option of staying back in your present location. I do not help people to secure visa to anywhere. but I could package you to be able to be eligble to be offered a visa. from your history it is an up hill task to get a visa to the countries you mentioned. But we all know that not is impossible to him that believes. For now keep believing and keep trying.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by naijadiva2(f): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dr.Obinna:

It is good to know that people are alive and all that. Well this is not a defence but facts as they apply. I am a nutritionist who is into tourist because they have a meeting point. Especially when you have to talk about have good recreational habit for a healthy living. There is a meeting place between nutrition and tourism; Health Farm.

So Diva or whatever you call yourself, we live in the information age and the possibilities of holding two professional role is very possible. I guess you belong to the industrial age where you stick to one job and get bored to death. As a Travel consultant not an agent, my major role is on issue that partains to health travel destinations and the importance of choosing good leisure activities to promote a healthy mind and body through travel.

I AM NOT A TICKET RESELLER OR FLIGHT COMFORMATION DESK OFFICER. But a Professional that helps you choose a good destination within the rich West African coast where you will have the opportunity of de-stressing your mind and body in a very seneric atmosphere and with fun loving people.

well you didn't sound legit, that's all i'm saying. so many people come on here advertising on each section when clearly they are fake but if you're not then i apologize, if you are well then, i think we all know that results.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by bluehorizo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
Gamine:

ok o, im trying to gain weight, what do i eat?

Gamine want turn Orobo. grin grin grin
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by obidia(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2008
pls wat do i do in order not to have pimples cos its been plaguing me for a couple of months now,and also what to do in order not to have big tommy and to reduce the one i already av now.
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by Afribiz(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ poster,
Irish and sweet potatoes; are they protein food?
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by madamL(f): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
m
Re: Your In Forum Nutritionist Free To Ask Questions! by 12kad: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2015
is it Ideal to take raw tomatoes,plantain, cucumber, slide beside a carbohydrate meal.

(1) (Reply)

Is Coca Cola Is A Killer? / How To Make Nigerian Zobo Drink / Health Benefits Of Melon Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.