Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pray For Me, I Need A Husband – Funke Akindele Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray For Me, I Need A Husband – Funke Akindele Cries Out (599 Views)

I’m Not Dating Falz, Funke Akindele Cries Out / Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out / Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me, I Need A Husband – Funke Akindele Cries Out by bbkool09: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Talented Nollywood actress/producer, Funke Akindele is not letting her messy divorce with her ex-husband, Kehinde Oloyede discourage her from falling in love and settling down again.

The actress whose nine months old marriage to Kenny Oloyede crashed about three months ago, bared her mind recently when she said she would want to settle down fast and start bearing children, seeing that age is not on her side.

Funke who is in her mid-30s said she is praying to God for her own man soon.

“Man proposes and God disposes,” she said, waxing spiritual, “so people should keep their fingers crossed and pray for me to meet the bone of the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh and not somebody else.

“It is one of my dreams to bear children soon and I believe it will come to pass soon. Once I start my home, I hope to cut down on acting so that I can give my family more attention,” she says.
read more here: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/11/pray-for-me-i-need-husband-funke.html

(1) (Reply)

I’m Even A Better Boy Of God Than Those Men Of God – Charly Boy / Jude Okoye And Other Members Of The Family Not Happy With Peter Okoye's / Watch African American Actress, Charity C. Talks About Who I Go Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.