Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

[HOT] The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [HOT] The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim (648 Views)

Glo unlimited / Now Glo Unlimited Freebie For Android Test Andsee!! / Glo Unlimited Browsing & Download Sim Cards!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[HOT] The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim by FilesUpdator(f): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
It's true that the MTN Magic Sim and Airtel Gigabyte Ch.eat are gone for good.

Introducing - The Latest Glo Unlimited Sim.............

Are you still paying heavily for data subscription? Do you still struggle to access the internet via your device? If yes, then this post is designed for you. Ignore this post and you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your life. This ch.eat (Glo Unli.mited) is the laziest, easiest and fastest free browsing I have seen in a while. It works just as I'm saying and it's guaranteed to last for over one year. I'm as sincere and genuine as this cheat is but that will be an aftermath when you get the Ch.eat because you will thank me for the rest of your life. It's fresh from our LAB and the price is as cheap as chicken feed. You can decide to grab the simcard or learn the step by step procedures that can fetch you thousands of Naira. Yes! You heard me, this ch.eat has been working since the past six months and still working fine. I have sold more than 100sims round Nigeria. Grab yours today, over 100 Nigerians cannot be wrong and you right. A sim costs N5000 and to learn how to configure costs N8000. Ignore the figures and grab the opportunity. We deliver to any state in Nigeria. For more info reach us on 080-368-695-82

(1) (Reply)

11 Inches Touch Screen Affordable Acer Mini 500GB 4GB @ 55,999k / Kaymu.com.ng / Ipad 4 Needed ASAP (15pieces)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.