Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death (37986 Views)

Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals / ASUU Postpones NEC Meeting As Former President, Festus Iyayi Dies In Auto Crash / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Richiy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
If I say am not heartbroken, then I lie. Over both the continuation of the strike and the death of this man. I was so looking forward to the end of the strike and now this had to happen. Rip Prof. Bt is it really really important that the man must be buried first b4 any oda meeting? Am tired o.*weeping*

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Richiy: If I say am not heartbroken, then I lie. Over both the continuation of the strike and the death of this man. I was so looking forward to the end of the strike and now this had to happen. Rip Prof. Bt is it really really important that the man must be buried first b4 any oda meeting? Am tired o.*weeping*

Jst say u dnt wanna go back to skl
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by vickynne(f): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rip sir,bt come to think of it tank God dt d strike will still continue atleast make i finish my program.may God grant d family d hrt to bear.
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: Ok goodluck
ok jonathan
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
I've stayed glued to my TV, I've perused the Internet with every carefulness but I still can't find any news stating categorically that the ASUU NEC meeting has been postponed. So I just wonder where this is emanating from.. I'm beginning to lose the regard I had for nairaland, especially the threads that happens to get to the front page.
Nairaland is gradually turning to a rumor peddling forum instead of the source of authentic information it used to be. I'll advice the owner and mods to ascertain the authenticity of the informations that appear on the front page.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Phemmy99(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
jaysleem: I've stayed glued to my TV, I've perused the Internet with every carefulness but I still can't find any news stating categorically that the ASUU NEC meeting has been postponed. So I just wonder where this is emanating from.. I'm beginning to lose the regard I had for nairaland, especially the threads that happens to get to the front page.
Nairaland is gradually turning to a rumor peddling forum instead of the source of authentic information it used to be. I'll advice the owner and mods to ascertain the authenticity of the informations that appear on the front page.
i'm with you on this

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Miner13: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mzsolex: mumu, like he was the one helding the steering wheel... Always quick to comment!
no i am his driver. Can't he cautn his boys.
I jst 1da wat pple lik u wil do if u're in such positn
insane ignoramu fool lik u
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Miner13: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
fkaz:

Hehehehehe kogi state governor is a flight captain, so his convoy need to fly on the road grin
dnt mind dem.
D truth of d reckles drivin by his convor is a tin of concern 2 us in d state.
I am a livin witnes
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by olumide109(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Blood of God........ Postponed till january 15 cry
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Sodiq3(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
heard on 88.9fm dat d nec meetn is stil goin to hold with 11 principle officers and all branch chairmen...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Richydos(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sho Wat kinda info is dis 1 kwanu.....wen is d meeting nw postponed 2......half baked info
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Phemmy99(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sodiq3: heard on 88.9fm dat d nec meetn is stil goin to hold with 11 principle officers and all branch chairmen...
Nice...*big grin*
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by kaka22(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
ASUU Strike: Union Leaders Already Meeting in Kano to Formalise Strike Call off
ireporterstv.com
ASUU leadership is already converging in a yet to disclose venue in Kano State, where the union will eventually take the final decision to end the industrial action.
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Idrismusty97(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
[size=24pt] Are we forgetting about ASUP [/size] grin polytechnic dey suffer no be small o
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Ayima: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sodiq3: heard on 88.9fm dat d nec meetn is stil goin to hold with 11 principle officers and all branch chairmen...
Thank you, this is what am waiting to hear not all those conundrums.
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by arewatech(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: [size=24pt] Are we forgetting about ASUP [/size] grin polytechnic dey suffer no be small o

Park well joor undecided

Wasa nake abokina, nasu na nan zuwa bayan and kakkabe kurar ASUU cheesy
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Phemmy99(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
you just created another thread contrary to what you said here..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Fernandinho: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
kaka22: ASUU Strike: Union Leaders Already Meeting in Kano to Formalise Strike Call off
ireporterstv.com
ASUU leadership is already converging in a yet to disclose venue in Kano State, where the union will eventually take the final decision to end the industrial action.

Nwanne, whats ur source? smiley
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by LadyJul(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
May his soul rest in peace... The postponin of the nec meeting has bin made official, d ASUU president said dat d nec meeting at bin postpone indifinately... Bt i tink it would had bin beta if he had just postpone it till d nxt day dan postponing it till God knws when, ASUU is just putting more lives at risk
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lady~Jul:
May his soul rest in peace... The postponin of the nec meeting has bin made official, d ASUU president said dat d nec meeting at bin postpone indifinately... Bt i tink it would had bin beta if he had just postpone it till d nxt day dan postponing it till God knws when, ASUU is just putting more lives at risk

Pls, source

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Shekson(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dele Momodu jz tweeted that meeting postponed till Jan 15. Chec his TL @DeleMomodu
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by mager: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na now wey strike begin na till whenever grin
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by ignis: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
What if somebody dies on his way to next ASUU meeting.
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by chupcake(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
It's not Official yet... He said on his timeline 'he will be glad if it is denied'.. So pls stop with the rumours.
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
We might resume dis tym nxt yr den (lol)
ignis: What if somebody dies on his way to next ASUU meeting.
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by petreli08: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
I jst saw it on the Nta headlines now that the meeting has been postponed indefinitely

1 Like

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by jhidey08(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: [size=24pt] Are we forgetting about ASUP [/size] grin polytechnic dey suffer no be small o

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by sakaguchi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
arewatech:

Park well joor undecided

Wasa nake abokina, nasu na nan zuwa bayan and kakkabe kurar ASUU cheesy
Ooops!
Some abokis on the thread! This page fit blow up...
Lol!
Bros no vex, na joke I dey joke.
Mods!I joke. I joke,
But I don't think my joke is working oo!
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by jhidey08(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
petreli08: I jst saw it on the Nta headlines now that the meeting has been postponed indefinitely

Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Junipero: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Sources close to The VanguardNews have confirmed that the ASUU NEC Meeting is underway... More news to follow....
Re: ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Another new one#sits with my hand on my chin, watching#
Junipero: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Sources close to The VanguardNews have confirmed that the ASUU NEC Meeting is underway... More news to follow....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor / The Two Main Types Of First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.