Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

In Need Of Proffessional Advice - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / In Need Of Proffessional Advice (389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Proffessional Advice by kunmibola(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello, gurus
I am in dire need of expert advice. I am planning to go into a cybercafe / biz centre in Oyo state. I have carefully chosen my location which falls within a residential area and a campus. I have bought my computers, 15 in all, my furniture has been fixed and I am.almost through with the fixtures. The only issue I am having is my ISP which I want to be very sure of before I dabble into it. I dnt have enough fund to go for VSAT and that is where the problem is now... You guys shld help me out as I am confused on what to go for as I need a guaranteed ISP to avoid inconsistencies and running losses. Thanks. You can reach me on whatsapp or call me via 08062350129. Thanks and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Hp 630 Core2duo, 2.2ghz, 2gb, 320gb, Bth, Wifi, Webcam, Dvd Writer / Payunic.bz Best Tools And Accounts Store - Welcome - Cheap Prices / 20k Monthly Job If You Can Type Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.