Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People (1843 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Consider Ndigbo For Appointments, Obiano Begs Buhari-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by FreeGlobe(f): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice guy @cbravo_kelvin 9h
@WillieMObiano V notin against u bt Obi so dgraded youths.placed embargo on emplyment.y start emplyment nw he is goin out?Tinks we ar fools

Willy responds

Willie M. Obiano
@WillieMObiano @cbravo_kelvin Kelvin, please forgive Governor Obi whatever ill you feel he has done to you. If you'd let me beg you, I'd plead you vote ME.

Nice guy @cbravo_kelvin 9h
@WillieMObiano ,I wud v voted for u if
nt 4 Obi.

https://twitter.com/WillieMObiano/status/400198588271042561?p=v
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by PETEROKONKWO: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
THE GUARDIAN, Nigeria's most credible and respected newspaper, has said it all.

Or who can accuse THE GUARDIAN of being a "politician." At least, there is still one entity in Nigeria that can still stand by the truth without considering the quantum of money in anybody's car booth! Our Guardian Angel for the Truth!

Please read on. Nothing to add.

EXCERPTS:

"....There is little indication that the organisers fully envisaged or prepared for such a crowd. But of far more significance is the presence at the vigil of the Anambra State Governor Peter Obi and a team of political aides and party officials including a governorship candidate in the coming election, slated for November 16. Although the governor had reportedly left before the dawn tragedy, his presence at the vigil with party men smirks of a mix of politics and religion.

"By inviting the governor to address the crowd at the occasion, the vigil organisers allowed too much latitude and thus created room for undue excitement. Was that Obi’s first time at the grounds? Why did he attend at this period and not in his individual capacity as a Catholic faithful? Is it true that politicians were allowed to turn Adoration Ground to campaign venue and in the process desecrate a holy place?

"The Catholic Archbishop of Onitsha Diocese, the Most Rev. Valerian Okeke has ruled out any sabotage. While his assertion may be true, the ban on politics in the church by the chairman of the South East Christian Association of Nigerian (CAN) Rt. Rev Emmanuel Chukwuma which was directed at all pastors and bishops in Anambra and the South-East is also most welcome. This should not preclude a thorough investigation of the Uke tragedy to identify culprits and sanction them accordingly.

"The ugly incident is a pointer that many religious leaders have lost bearing on their professional calling. The ministry has been so bastardised that it has become an all-comers’ affair, mostly for economic and other reasons. All sorts of atrocities are being perpetrated in the name of God, whereas the ministers are simply to preach the Word, minister to souls and lead as many as possible back to God. Sadly, many have chosen to preach politics on the pulpit and shamelessly hobnob with politicians for pecuniary gains...."

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/opinion/editorial/138184-adoration-ground-s-dawn-tragedy
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by FreeGlobe(f): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
poor willie
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by FreeGlobe(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
more
Nice guy @cbravo_kelvin @Fransilogu ,We dnt need Apga we need a working Governor.som1 dt wud C dt Awka is 2 dirty 2 b cald capital.Obi did nt c it in 8 yrs.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by FreeGlobe(f): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Real Anambra electorates speaking, not nairaland paid urchins. On APGA as igbo party

FreeGlobe: Nice guy @cbravo_kelvin 9h @WillieMObiano ,Good man?A guy dt abandoned al dos dt toiled with him in Apga bween 2003/2006.He killed d dream of APGA in d East.God save us.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by Suzie0(f): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Okwa ubosi saturday, Okwu a ebie. Ahu ajuo mmadu nille oyi.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
one thing I am sure of is Willie Obiano will not get away with this double registration

even if they rig the election for him, the courts will throw him out
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by FreeGlobe(f): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
mikeansy: one thing I am sure of is Willie Obiano will not get away with this double registration

I trust ndi Anambra, the lawyers for that case has been placed on standby already should incase APGA rig and win the elections.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by kingbang: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Gathering of nitwits!
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by Cuche: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
There is this campaign banner somewhere at Orumba that was torn down by the youths of that community. They left the banner of other candidates . They said it was torn because of Obi ... Poor Obiano
With the way Nwoye is going, I wonder if any significant vote can get to Obiano from Anambra North.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by Cuche: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
There is this campaign banner somewhere at Orumba that was torn down by the youths of that community. They left the banner of other candidates . They said it was torn because of Obi ... Poor Obiano

With the way Nwoye is going, I wonder if any significant vote can get to Obiano from Anambra North.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by biafranqueen: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
mikeansy: one thing I am sure of is Willie Obiano will not get away with this double registration

keep dreaming get your lawyers ready cause he won with PDP in 2 nd
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by biafranqueen: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Freeglobe are you still in Imo state detention should I come and bail you, since your guy lost I know your funds will be short tongue
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by donphilopus: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2022
And they want him as Nigeria's President?
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by 3ple9iner: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
I have read different post on nairaland when PO was Governor, it's from one complain to the other. His he the same person people are supporting to be the president of Nigeria?
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by LOLSeeComment: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
donphilopus:
And they want him as Nigeria's President?

From another thread

Thank God they don't own nairaland. They can't delete threads from 2013.
See the person that wants to rescue Nigeria

Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

From another thread

Thank God they don't own nairaland. They can't delete threads from 2013.
See the person that wants to rescue Nigeria

It's just funny.
Re: Forgive Peter Obi, Willie Obiano Begs Anambra People by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
3ple9iner:
I have read different post on nairaland when PO was Governor, it's from one complain to the other. His he the same person people are supporting to be the president of Nigeria?

The thing is funny and annoying at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

‎​my Husband'll Return As Gov In 2014 – Fayose's Wife - The Punch / PDP so useless !!! / Discovering Nigeria's Educational Excellence Of Achebe's There Was A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.