Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dont Pay A Kobo For Us Account For Non Residence.the Truth About It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dont Pay A Kobo For Us Account For Non Residence.the Truth About It (638 Views)

Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... / 1/2 Kobo For 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Pay A Kobo For Us Account For Non Residence.the Truth About It by freeq: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
THE THRUTH ABOUT US ACCOUNT FOR NON RESIDENCE IS THAT YOU WILL NEED UP TO $1000 TO START ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
THE BANK ISSUEING IT IS E-TRADE.COM, DONT PAY ANYBODY KOBO IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU DONT HAVE SUCH MONEY.
TO KNOW ABOUT THE FORMS AND APPLICATION, YOU CAN SE IT FOR FREE HERE
http://www.cognitelja.com/us-bank-account-for-non-us-residents.html

Save up to $8000. AND MAKE UP TO $3000 MONTHLY. NO TRICKS,NO FAKES, NO SPAM.the data base of over 300 recent and latest niche
HIGHLY DEMANDING,ebooks,softwares, from all INTERNET GURUS WITH
RESALE RIGHTS.MASTER RESALE RIGHTS AND PRIVATE RESALE RIGHTS.THAT MEANS, USE THEM,RESELL THEM AS YOU LIKE ,KEEP ALL
THE PROFITS for just 3,500 NAIRA now. only 18 copies REMAINING
BOOK LISTS AND PAYMENT DETAILS AND THE BOOKS:mail to
dollarsecret.gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Conact Solution Call 4 Interview / I Need A Job / Abuja Process And Facility Engineers Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.