Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Should A New Internet Marketer Do First - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Should A New Internet Marketer Do First (437 Views)

Help Review My New Internet Startup Starttells / New!!! Facebook Groups And Pages Autoposter Software For Every Internet Marketer / Are You A Webmaster, Web Designer, Internet Marketer, Web Developer. You Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should A New Internet Marketer Do First by mcvize(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
anytime i start working with someone new to internet marketing and sometime even when i work with an old timer, their fist question is always what do i do first; i usually tell them to decide who their going to serve.i.e choose a niche then i tell them to start building a list then focus around solving one of their biggest problem that falls on the need to ,find people who
1)want what you want
2)can afford what you have
3) are wiling to pay for what you have
however when i thing about what the newbie should do first i think that peharbs it should be copy writing, learning to use words to influence the behavior of others by helping them to realize that what you want them to do is what they really want to do
what will you tell a newbie to focus on first.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Master Help Me Here / Please Help Me Fellow Nairalander / Webmasters Review My Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.