Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

What's This Movie's Title? (Shown On Channels TV) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's This Movie's Title? (Shown On Channels TV) (824 Views)

'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's This Movie's Title? (Shown On Channels TV) by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2008
Okay, i was watching Channels Tv some minutes ago before Power Holders decided to seize the electricity. The movie started with a female doctor working and later got into her car and while making a phone call had an accident.

Afterwards, a man looking for an apartment gets her place and moves into it and then she suddenly appears to him telling him to leave her house at once.
She fails to realize that she's dead and the guy begins to think he's crazy. Eventually, he had to help her find who she was and in their search, they arrived at the hospital where her body lies in a comma. But only this guy could see her.

Now i'd like to know the name of this movie. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Re: Fta / Influx Of Ibo Actors In Yoruba Movies. / Why Did I Get Married Too - Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.