Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally (12201 Views)

Buratai Visits Onitsha, Tasks Army On Professionalism / Obiano Visits Onitsha Shoprite / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by shineureyes(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2013
idlaw2k3: It takes an uncommon man to deliver uncommon change. If I were from Anambra, I would pitch my tent with Ifeanyin Uba,

Yes he may be lacking in some areas but he is charismatic and knows how to motivate people to key into his vision of a better Anambra.

He will deliver change faster than what the other candidates can offer.

Akwa Ibom would not have been what it is today if the old candidate annoited by the 'godfathers' had won the election.

So we should vote Ifeanyi Ubah who's a renowed crook & bad debtor as governor? Nigeria has no hope with people who reason like you
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by waterhouse071(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2013
No matter who gets elected, I just wish the transformation going on in Lagos and osun state could be replicated in all states in Nigeria. GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by waterhouse071(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2013
No matter who gets elected, I just wish the transformation going on in Lagos and osun states could be replicated in all states in Nigeria. GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by bishop4APC: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Rally or no rally, sponsor or no sponsor, the people of anambra know the right and suitable party to vote for....anambra will be born again come saturday.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by nnemmpi(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2013
My prayer and support goes to ifeanyi uba of lp

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by bishop4APC: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2013
yuzedo: can Seun Osewa visit Cheif sweetus for my own rally? if i dint win dis govnoreship in anambra i may died. cry angry Nl pls suppoth ur man cheif sweetus yuzedo, am a nice guy allar i only neeeed to win so rita dummynick can be first actress lady in nigerian. embarassed
Corporate mumu

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by chocopearl(f): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Tony Nwoye sure doesn't need sponsor Jonathan when Arthur Eze the money bag is his godfather.
Saturday election in Anambra is going to be a tough one indeed.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by nerodenero: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Iceman296: Ngige All the Way!
Anambra is taken, PDP came too late. Ngige will surely deliver. Anambra people should vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by olysa12: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2013
HNosegbe:

Even if the "Anambra North" candidate knows next to nothing about governance?
Who knows everything about governance? Is it Anambra central or south?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Burger01(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2013
angry
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by nerodenero: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2013
yuzedo: can Seun Osewa visit Cheif sweetus for my own rally? if i dint win dis govnoreship in anambra i may died. cry angry Nl pls suppoth ur man cheif sweetus yuzedo, am a nice guy allar i only neeeed to win so rita dummynick can be first actress lady in nigerian. embarassed
The trend of submissions above is over-used. Diversification will make you relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by ifeanyidavid: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2013
If e like make he share money there na OBIANO we no ( APGA )our own party, IGBO'S party. Wille go rule us.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by geeworld1(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2013
PDP is out of this anambra race, its either ngige or mbah, bt if u r an anambarian n u want good governance then u shud vote 4 the LP man
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Nashville: We all know that GEJ is secretly backing APGA in this election. Nwoye cannot win and GEJ knows it. This election is between Ngige and Obiano. Ubah also has a chance but certainly not Nwoye.

Is Obiano not the one that attended the stampeded night vigil ? Are you from anambra? Do you know how the average anambrarian thinks? I have lived with them.

Rigging aside, the next governor is Chris Ngige or Ifeanyi Ubah...
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by farem: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2013
spiritfada: You are on your own, elections are not been done online! #Power must shift to Anambra North come November 16 2013..
[color=#990000
WORSEWAS SAID IN LAST SENATORIAL ELECTION, YET THE MAN NGIGE CAME ON TOP; DWARFING ALL FEDERAL, TRIBAL, POLITICAL MIGHTS.
UP NGIGE!
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by patrickmuf(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2013
spiritfada: You are on your own, elections are not been done online! #Power must shift to Anambra North come November 16 2013..
who's with you
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by MrsAwesome: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
He is here in full force with retinue of security operatives..I wonder with these intimidation and stoppage of business activities by Tony Nwoye and his arch supporters..who will really vote for him.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by kingbang: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

Is Obiano not the one that attended the stampeded night vigil ? Are you from anambra? Do you know how the average anambrarian thinks? I have lived with them.

Rigging aside, the next governor is Chris Ngige or Ifeanyi Ubah...

You know nothing about Anambrarians so keep shut! My people will gladly give their lives to see APGA live on! It will manifest on Saturday! Nothing will stop Obiano from winning.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by odomanis: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
HNosegbe:

Even if the "Anambra North" candidate knows next to nothing about governance?

The Anambra North candidate is more educated and more read than both Ngige and Uba. The constitutional requirement for a governor is just a Secondary school certificate. but the anambra north man has read to the highest level.he has even gone to havard to study leadership and governance and London school of economics. He worked in Total oil company and left as the head of audit. he worked at fidelity bank as ED Business Banking and next to th MD/CEO.Jointly they transformed Fidelity bank from a small bank to a world class financial institution.top ten bank in Nigeria and Africa. You cannot say a man with such credentials knows nothing about governance. What did Ngige have before he had his 1st shot as governor?
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by odomanis: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
nerodenero: Anambra is taken, PDP came too late. Ngige will surely deliver. Anambra people should vote wisely

When Ngige was governor,he only tried to build roads that will collapse in less than four years. then formed/hired bakasi boys for security which led to a lot of extra-judicial and innocent deaths. That is what governance means to him. When Peter Obi (APGA) took over as governor as governor. he brought world class investors/companies into anambra state.this has created a lot of jobs for anambra youths,he worked to get recognition for anambra as an oil producing state,he encouraged and supported the actualisation of orient refinery in the state,he has revived the educational sector to ensure that anambra continue to produce world class human capital like himself.he even built more roads than ngige did,he choose to work with the legal security outfits and gave them hudge support and the result is obvious. This is why anambra need another man who is well trained and reasons like Obi,a technocrat,a leader of people and organisation. Anambra need Chief.Dr.Willie Obiano (akpokuo dike of anambra) to continue from where Obi stopped and even do better.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by kuphid(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
spiritfada: Don't ask me....Go and check their manifestos "Mr Man"

Manifesto that says 'continuity'? I wonder what Obi did best that needs continuation
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by fidlora: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
[b]why did he come it shocked sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by kuphid(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
ifeanyi david: If e like make he share money there na OBIANO we no ( APGA )our own party, IGBO'S party. Wille go rule us.

What made APGA Igbo party? Is Anambra state the only Igbo state? Why is APGA not waxing in Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo states? You people should stop brewing division just to gain political position

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by kingbang: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
kuphid:

What made APGA Igbo party? Is Anambra state the only Igbo state? Why is APGA not waxing in Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo states? You people should stop brewing division just to gain political position

And on which party's mandate is the clown Okorocha 'serving' Imo state? SDP?. FYI, APGA is an Igbo party just like ACN was a Yoruba party. It is a gradual process but we shall reclaim Imo come 2015 and also claim Abia and Ebonyi. Enugu is a strong PDP state though.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by ChinoIsBack: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dr Obiano will win..

Willy will win..

APGA will win..

Vote the technocrat Dr Willy Maduabuchi Obiano (WMO) who was Auditor General to Texaco Worldwide for many years..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by scantee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Apga all the way. Ngige ko hanger ni.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by nerodenero: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
odomanis: When Ngige was governor,he only tried to build roads that will collapse in less than four years. then formed/hired bakasi boys for security which led to a lot of extra-judicial and innocent deaths.
The bakasi boys brought sanity to the security lapses in the state and to an extent, they did the job well.
odomanis: That is what governance means to him. When Peter Obi (APGA) took over as governor as governor. he brought world class investors/companies into anambra state.this has created a lot of jobs for anambra youths,he worked to get recognition for anambra as an oil producing state,he encouraged and supported the actualisation of orient refinery in the state
This is a vague submission and you need to backup your points with concrete evidence.
odomanis: he has revived the educational sector to ensure that anambra continue to produce world class human capital like himself
I served in Anambra state and I think I know more about the educational standard in the state.
odomanis: he even built more roads than ngige did,he choose to work with the legal security outfits and gave them hudge support and the result is obvious.
I might not have been to so many places in the state but most roads in Onitsha is in deplorable state and needs urgent attention.
odomanis: This is why anambra need another man who is well trained and reasons like Obi,a technocrat,a leader of people and organisation. Anambra need Chief.Dr.Willie Obiano (akpokuo dike of anambra) to continue from where Obi stopped and even do better.
Funny you, Obiano that couldn't explain what immunity clause" is during the debate. Anyway, you an APGA man and no qualms but for me, I think Ngige is better qualified and Anambra people would be better for it if he is elected.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Yeske2(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
I knew something was amiss when i noticed the large number of policemen and soldiers along Awka road this morning. PDP came in rather late, the race is definitely between Obiano and Ngige.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by nerodenero: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
ngozievergreen: Biko don't spoil yuzedo's mind for me.I like his talk
Alas, he is losing fans because his talks are becoming unpalatable.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Mpetempe(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
These polithiefcians won't leave religious ground out of there promise and fail rallies.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Pattey(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
spiritfada: Don't ask me....Go and check their manifestos "Mr Man"

But all your previous posts point towards zombie-like voting for Anambra North. . . When did manifesto become important to you?
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is that why helicopters were hovering around our sky like a crashing chopper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Candidate, Obaze Casts His Vote (Photos) / Withdrawal Of $1bn ECA: PDP Charges NASS To Sanction President Buhari / National Assembly, Stop Approving Buhari’s Loans - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.