Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship by ohosi4real(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Do u wish to study abroad for masters,PHD, and undergraduate purposes, and u don't have the financial resource to this. Are u tired of ongoing strike that is crumbling educational activities in this country then have yourself with this overseas scholarship opportunity as i introduce to you global scholarship opportunity for Nigeria students, please this is not a scam like most adverts here before it.This is a scholarship opportunity for serious minded people who are desires to further their education abroad,not critics, Requirements are your SSCE result with mininum of five credit including maths and english,one passport,date of birth (D O B) a valid email address and your phone number and a fees of five thousand naira (#5,000).you don't need to write any exam. Candidate will be shortlisted by merit and you will be invited to the embassy with your original documents for a few question and answer via your phone and email. Countries of scholarship attechement are united state, Canada, Norway, Holland, China,Cyprus Japan and Spain.these are full term scholarship till you finished your program. Call me only after u have read this and interested to participate.you can send me those iterms to my email,naijawayoflife@nokiamail.com or you called me on 08029041477. So hurry while it's still on. Please take note, this is not 419 scheme some people have such information to dupe follow Nigerians of their hard earn money in the past. I am not such. This is a real opportunity to study abroad via scholarship placement is founded by some foreign organisation. Interested in helping some Nigeria students who interested in studying abroad and you will get a comfirmation in your email after application.i wish you success as you take advertage of this opportunity and put your destiny in your hands. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Youth Association Of Nigeria Week Begins / A Must Read:- Advice To Jambites / Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU 2nd Batch Admission List 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.