Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ef Mobile Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ef Mobile Ltd (1140 Views)

Recruitment Update From Ef-mobile / Ef-mobile Ltd, Pls Who Knows Them? / Entry-Level Jobs at EF-Mobile Nationwide!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ef Mobile Ltd by adeniyogun: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2013
House, does anyone know anything about this EF Mobile ltd, after one applies online, one is then linked to a page of making a payment of 1000 naira, pls kindly say about this....thank you
Re: Ef Mobile Ltd by Donovan: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2013
This is nothing but a scam. How do you expect an applicant to pay the sum of # 1000 for logistics? rubbish
Re: Ef Mobile Ltd by bossman4: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2013
They must be scammers. I also was directed to go the payment page and I was pissed off. Meanwhile, one of ghe things that got me curious was that they had more number attached to their recruitment page than even the home page when recruiting is not their main function. They probably set up the website for such a scam as this.
Re: Ef Mobile Ltd by tpapi: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Dos monkeys think they r smart, they wan 2 collect 1k fm all d 36 states

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For A Registered Nurse And A Midwife / 10 Interview Mistakes And How To Avoid Them / Graduate Trainee Opening - Cisco-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.