Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit (3852 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Health Benefits Of Quail Egg And It’s Recommendation For Curing Various Diseases / Quail Eggs For Sale In Nigeria.......benefit Of Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit by jdilight(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Only one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

From my experience as a Quail farmer, l can tell you that most farmers (quail farmers) are not making a good profit. l have to look into my farm decide which aspect of the farm to concentrate on; bird raising or egg raising.

Farmers that are making good profit from Quail farm knows the thin line between raising Quail for meat, Quail chick and Quail Eggs. Any Quail farmer who doesn't know the different between the three groups of quail farms will not maximize profit from his/her Quail farm.

l was contracted by someone to pick up laying female Quail birds for him, l had to visit some farms. It wasn't a nice experience. The Quails in those farms where irritating and very shabby looking. infact the farmer didn't even allow me get into the farm in the second farm l visited. The best Quail birds he brought for me were the worst l have seen.

l was surprise the amount of time invested in the farm and still the birds are that bad looking. l invest less than 1 hr in my farm everyday, though my farm is not as big as the ones l have visited. My birds are good looking, l know the quality of feed and water they require each day which l give them only in the morning of each day.

For your Quail farm set up consult me, A practicing Quail farmer with lot of experience. For profit maximization.

If you have laying female quail birds for sell contact me.
Re: Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit by aAK1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Contact me for incubators of any size.for quail and chiken production.07061296381
Re: Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit by star2008(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2013
jdilight: Only one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

From my experience as a Quail farmer, l can tell you that most farmers (quail farmers) are not making a good profit. l have to look into my farm decide which aspect of the farm to concentrate on; bird raising or egg raising.

Farmers that are making good profit from Quail farm knows the thin line between raising Quail for meat, Quail chick and Quail Eggs. Any Quail farmer who doesn't know the different between the three groups of quail farms will not maximize profit from his/her Quail farm.

l was contracted by someone to pick up laying female Quail birds for him, l had to visit some farms. It wasn't a nice experience. The Quails in those farms where irritating and very shabby looking. infact the farmer didn't even allow me get into the farm in the second farm l visited. The best Quail birds he brought for me were the worst l have seen.

l was surprise the amount of time invested in the farm and still the birds are that bad looking. l invest less than 1 hr in my farm everyday, though my farm is not as big as the ones l have visited. My birds are good looking, l know the quality of feed and water they require each day which l give them only in the morning of each day.

For your Quail farm set up consult me, A practicing Quail farmer with lot of experience. For profit maximization.

If you have laying female quail birds for sell contact me.
Pls where is ur farm location n hw do we get there.
Re: Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit by jdilight(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
my farm is at umuahia, before you start a quail farm answer this questions.

Am l raising quail for: 1. meat, 2. Egg, 3. chicks.
Re: Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit by monikaborua(f): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
I am also a quail farmer, and found it as the most profitable business than any other poultry farming business. Quails grow fast, lay eggs earlier than other birds, diseases are less, high demand of meat and eggs and right now have high price in the market. I will definitely recommend quail farming as a lucrative business idea. Visit my site for details about caring quails. Thanks!

http://www.roysfarm.com/2012/03/quail-farming.html
Re: Proper Quail Farm Management For Profit by pneumaticos(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
contact me through my blog

still selling through out 2015

[url]quailbusiness.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Send Ur Loved One A Fruit Bouquet. / Club Jerseys, Quality And Customised In Here / Investment That Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.