Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today (2476 Views)

Jamb Notification Slip / How Can I Get Original Jamb Result Notification Slip & Price For The Card / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by lobinoxebe(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2008
THE 2008 UME NOTIFICATION SLIP IS OUT IN JAMB OFFICE LAGOS.

GO TO JAMB OFFICE AND BUY THE SCRATCH CARD WORTH N1,000  ONLY

GO TO 18B COOPER ROAD IKOYI[b](NEAREST CAFE TO JAMB OFFICE)[/b] TO PRINT OUT THE NOTIFICATION SLIP IN (COLOURED)

PLEASE DONT PATRONISE THE TOUTS. THE WILL COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND RUN AWAY

WITHOUT THE NOTIFICATION SLIP. YOU WILL NOT BE ALOOWED TO SIT FOR POST UME IN ANY SCHOOL.

PLEASE THE EARLIER THE BETTER

CALL 08022010201 FOR MORE INFO

INFORMATION IS FREE

HELP YOURSELF

18B COOPER ROAD IKOYI

THAT IS THE NAME OF WHERE TO PRINT IT

NOTE: THE CARD ONLY WORK ONCE. SO PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. GO TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE TO PRINT OUT.

YOU CAN CHAT WITH ME ONLINE

topojons@yahoo.com
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by lobinoxebe(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2008
IF YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS.

I CAN HLP YOU BUY THE CARD AND SEND THE PIN NUMBER TO YOU, IF YOU DONT TRUST YOURSELF, YOU CANT TRUST ME,

SO JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF

Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by topojons(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2008
Thatz interesting, Thank You @Lobinoxebe
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by adebayo300: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
lobinoxebe is a Scam Artist, do not send him any money. Lollllllllllllllllll
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by lobinoxebe(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
am i a singer or an actor,

Itz all depend on the Matter of Chioce,

Sebi your name na NUNU,
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by Zingey: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
You don't need to go to jamb office to get d card u can get it from banks nearest to you.
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by odinakachi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
But i went to jamb office in PH and they say that the card is not out yet, so i don't understand, may the have not gotten it or what?, Na waooooooooooo!!!
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by taitee(f): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2008
well can someone giv me an idea of wat we need dis slip for. sorry but the one we all printed from the net when the results cameout, isn't it useful? or which oneare u guys talkin about. i'm kinda confused plslet someone fill me in. why do we have to go to jamb office
Re: 2008 Jamb Result Notification Slip Out Today by U1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
Oga lobinoxebe (abi na topojons be your name), please how much is the print-out? grin

@ taitee

The Jamb Result Notification Slip has some additional information like ur state, local government area, address, picture et al which the earlier one doesn't have, and the schools collect only this for admission purposes. Hope that helps. cool

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic 2011/2012 Admission Update / Where Can I Learn Sign Language? / How To Acquire/improve Your Grammar Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.