Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview (812 Views)

10 Wonderful Home Uses For Sodium Bicarbonate (baking Soda) / Ui Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidate For Interview / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview by chioya(f): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2008
A friend went for an LNM(masters in law) exam yesterday(15/07/08) at the university of lagos after the exam they asked to wait for an interview which took the hours,cos they were numbered. after a while our good phnc took the light and when night came the professor in charge of interview went to his house to get lamp to complete the interview.so my dear lagosians unilag no get generator?? abi na them start generator banned
Re: Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview by StanP(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
another irrelevant alarm raiser.them say, my friend say , (hisses)
Re: Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview by StanP(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
another irrelevant alarm raiser.them say, my friend say , (hisses)
Re: Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview by chioya(f): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2008
@stanp
amebo who asked 4 ur comment grin grin
seriously its true
Re: Unilag Uses Lamps For Interview by Mustay(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2008
after a while our good phnc took the light and when night came the professor in charge of interview went to his house to get lamp to complete the interview

(1) (Reply)

Fctors / Am Tired / Scholarships For Africans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.