Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Make Good Money With This Off Line Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Good Money With This Off Line Business (759 Views)

Best Off - Line Investment Ever. / Make Good Money, Home Delivery Training / The Fastest Way To Make Millions On & Off Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Good Money With This Off Line Business by 17lee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
MAKE GOOD MONEY WITH THIS OFF LINE BUSINESS.
Hello everybody in the house i am that business intellectual young man and i am here to share my business ideas with you and show you how you can make good money with this idea and maintain better financial stature live your desire life and be happy all through your life i hope i am not selfish, i am here to share with you what will give you financial wings and enable you to fly higher, if you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here.
NB This info are for serious minded people, and if you are not in this category please change course thanks.
This business idea will gulp into your pocket [50% of what you invested] constantly. I welcome you into the fold of people of power, I want you to seat back read carefully assimilate digest praticallice and smile to the bank.
please, i want you to drop your comment while i come back.
Re: Make Good Money With This Off Line Business by 17lee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Some of us are so used to on line business that we do not bother to digress a little part of our fund to off line business, there are off line business that brings quick returns on investment with little or no effort, i mean business that can help you make good money constantly , all we need to do is to do thorough visibilities studies to discover what product is hot in sales and who are the consumer.
Nigeria alone is a country of about 170 million people, a good business avenue, some of us do not notice this, out of this number just target few and give them what they need, you make good money. For example if you discover a niche of about 2 million people that are keen to buy a product that cost #50 after adding every other cost, it increase to #70 and you give it out to them for #100 they will gladly accept it, and let’s say 200,000 out of them are potential buyer that is they buy from you constantly, you have made #30 in 200,000 places. That is a whole sum of #6 million, this you can get continually if you play your game very well.
Now let me tell you this, there are some hidden niches that one can quickly explore before it get saturated, personally i have discover some of these niche and i am here to share my idea with you one after the other so you can pick any of them and make good money.

please post your comment
Re: Make Good Money With This Off Line Business by 17lee(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
[1]We all know that , presently the new business trend in town now is laundry and dry cleaning services, some of these smart guy discover that people are lazy in taken care of their wear so they quickly take advantage of this, and let me tell you, these guy are making good money rending this services to them that needed it. This is not where i am going, what i actually want to let you know is one out of the numerous materials that this smart guy use to get and retain their potential customer, i am talking about INDUSTRIAL STARCH this is one unique product that the dry cleaners will pay any amount of money to get because that is the product that brings out quality in the service they offer people.
INDUSTRIAL STARCH is a very unique product that brings out quality in any fabrics in which it was applied , it purpose is to preserve and maintain the nature of the fabrics, and when applied on any fabrics it revives the old nature and make it smarter in the body that put it on, it does not give stains to the fabrics, it can be applied on the fabrics of different colour and it has its own attractive fragrance

i want go for lunch now, when i come back i give you detail on how i get my own money with this product.
Re: Make Good Money With This Off Line Business by 17lee(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is how i made my own money, i located somebody that is into production of this unique product INDUSTRIAL STARCH. and i try to bargain with him on price and we concluded on price that i can make 50% as profit, and the next i did was to find at least 75 potential buyer i mean[ laundry and dry cleaning services outfit] , out of these 75 customer 50 of them assure me of constant patronage. So all i did was to ask my customer what they need , and you know their request will not be the same, some request for 50 litres while other requested for 75 litres and so on like that, from every 50 litres i soled i made #5000 and non of them buy less than 50litres and i have 50 of them that buy constantly from me, you see that with my little effort i have made above #150,000 and if they buy twice a month it means that i will be making above #300,000 a month, the truth about this business is that i started it with less than #15,000 you can also do the same.
please post your comment now when i come back i show you how to get customer that will beg to buy from you.

if you want to know more about this log on to www.amosbest..com .

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Kush Media / Palm Oil Avaialble For Supply In Any Quantity U Want / Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.