Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Solution Your Unwanted Email spam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solution Your Unwanted Email spam (803 Views)

How To Make Money On Youtube With An Empty Account (no Video,no Commen, No Spam) / How To Block Unwanted Network And Advert Messages Especially From MTN, 5038, Etc / How Do I Send Bulk Mail Without Appearing As Spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution Your Unwanted Email spam by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please i need a solution to total remove unwanted email from getting into my Yahoo email spam box. I have already blocked the addresses but there seem to be modifying itself with almost these same addresses and engine with alot of adverts, false gifts and sexy nonsense resulting to over 2000 spam mail a week. I am tire of blocking it manually i need a software to block all.
Is there any spam blocker software crack that i can use on my yahoomail?. thank you
Re: Solution Your Unwanted Email spam by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is there any spam blocker software crack that i can use on my yahoomail?. thank you
Re: Solution Your Unwanted Email spam by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2013
The so-called "419" scam is a type of fraud dominated by criminals from Nigeria and other countries in Africa. Victims of the scam are promised a large amount of money, such as a lottery prize, inheritance, money sitting in some bank account, etc.

Re: Solution Your Unwanted Email spam by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
You can unsubscribe all sites that sends you mails with the unroll me app see details http://oscaranswers.com/restrict-unwanted-emails-inbox/

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Sell Payoneer Card For 20k / March 2018 Training Courses / 100% Sure Daily Football Betting Picks, For 30 Days..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.