Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence (1344 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by alfredo4u(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo (OBJ) was in London some days ago where he addressed the G20. The PDP chieftain spoke on ‘Financing in Africa’ at the seminar and also had time to visit former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair at his residence to have a tea with him.Obasanjo participated in the panel of discussion for the sixth of White and Case’s Autumn Conference series, which he chaired. The panel extensively dissected ‘The Impact of Natural Resources Discoveries’ in Africa.
Also on the panel were Cherie Blair, Tsatsu Tsikata (former CEO of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation), Helmut Engelbrecht, Rebecca Campbell and Jason Kerr (who are both partners at White & Case).
The panel also reviewed the infrastructure development in the context of the tremendous growth seen in the mining sectors of many African nations.

Read more on the link below......

Source:
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/obasanjo-address-g20-in-london-visits-tony-blairs-residence/

Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by topsyking: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
[/b]and some foool will say baba is not relevant.. tell me how many politician or former president or even present president are given this kind of respect and honour in nigeria...none.. not even the slowpoke jonathan...[b]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by mascot87(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
topsyking: [/b]and some foool will say baba is not relevant.. tell me how many politician or former president or even present president are given this kind of respect and honour in nigeria...none.. not even the slowpoke jonathan...[b]
That was thoughtful of you smiley
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by drnoel: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
topsyking: [/b]and some foool will say baba is not relevant.. tell me how many politician or former president or even present president are given this kind of respect and honour in nigeria...none.. not even the slowpoke jonathan...[b]
thr pix just show OBJ with some skinny white woman. There was no Tony Blair, no political figure. For all we know that pix could have been taken in Ota or Jalingo. I conclude to say that its is all rumor and hogwash. Besides between 247 reporters and sahara reporters, I can´t tell who lies worse.
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by eaglechild: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
All i see is a lady who with an uncomfortable look on her face like she is perceiving an unpleasant smell from her ugly companion.
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by topsyking: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
drnoel:
thr pix just show OBJ with some skinny white woman. There was no Tony Blair, no political figure. For all we know that pix could have been taken in Ota or Jalingo. I conclude to say that its is all rumor and hogwash. Besides between 247 reporters and sahara reporters, I can´t tell who lies worse.
shut up//what about this picture...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
eaglechild: All i see is a lady who with an uncomfortable look on her face like she is perceiving an unpleasant smell from her ugly companion.
...and africas most politically powerful man that your tribe can never produce.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by topsyking: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Segeggs: ...and africas most politically powerful man that your tribe can never produce.
[/b]sege no mind that akpu and ogbona infested brain grin grin grin[b]
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Segeggs: ...and africas most politically powerful man that your tribe can never produce.

Africa's most powerful silver.Who but a born foool will be proud of a rogue like obj?Who but a typical NIGERIAN?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by musiwa112: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2013
that is not G20. and what are you talking about. there is G20 finance and i check their website,. they are not meeting.
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2013

Wow! Really? What's up with the drugs? Have you had any recently?

Plus have you had any formal education yet?
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by dridowu: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2013
Me personally just gbadun d man called " OLUSEGUN OKIKIOLA MATHEW AREMU OBASANJO"
BABA IYABO
BABA GBENGA
Na their wahala be dat if they no like am but for me na thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by alfredo4u(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2013
musiwa112: that is not G20. and what are you talking about. there is G20 finance and i check their website,. they are not meeting.

Na back belle dey worry u. Just accept the fact
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by drnoel: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2013
really OBJ, africans must powerful politicians. Pls don´t make me laugh. If OBJ is africas most poerful politician why did ordinary Ghana and Uganda ask him never to come back to oversee their elections. OBJ is a joke the ealier you people realise it the better.
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by drnoel: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2013
topsyking:
shut up//what about this picture...
Still doesn´t prove OGJ saw tony in the last few days. 4 all we know it could have been taken years ago while OBJ was president on officiala duty. It just proves that britain no matter how unfriendly they are to Nigeria, they still have respect for Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by alfredo4u(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
drnoel:
Still doesn´t prove OGJ saw tony in the last few days. 4 all we know it could have been taken years ago while OBJ was president on officiala duty. It just proves that britain no matter how unfriendly they are to Nigeria, they still have respect for Nigerians.

Bros a hero remains a hero even when not on seat.

OBJ plays vital role in our politics all day long as long as he is still alive.
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by eaglechild: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
What has tribe got to do with this? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Address G20 In London, Visits Tony Blair’s Residence by beenthere84: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
The lady in blue dress is Tony Blair's wife.

(1) (Reply)

Is There No More Rotation Of Troops In The Nigerian Army? / Russian General Demands Preemptive Nuclear Strike Doctrine Against NATO / My Successors Abandoned Power Sector —obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.