Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] (6202 Views)

unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) / See What This Lady Wore In The Name Of Fashion. See Photo. / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by horizonhotspot(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is this what we call Fashion?? Soon they will walk naked on the streets... What do you think about this Dress?

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT GOSSIPS >>>> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2013/11/girl-goes-almost-naked-in-name-of.html

Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Arosa(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Let me guess, she is Jamaican. undecided
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
lool. since no 1 is seriously staring at her than its a normal thing in her hood........
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by demelza: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is surely a ghetto hood rat.
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by homesteady(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eww! Nasty!
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
*spits#
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Debestfrenzy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Xpired boobs...
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by vizkiz: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Where z dah quy dt use 2 talk abt self servicinq Ah bet e wuld nt even feel dis 1 grin
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by SlyIg(f): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: *spits#
This boy must show in every thread that talks abt Unclad!

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by tpia5: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
So why is the man behind her not having an erection, since we are told by our celebrities that men cannot see women without jumping on them.

Public erection is now considered the sole evidence of manhood.

Abi that man didnt see her ni, even though he's standing right there?
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by benkings(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
nonsense! Biatch
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by ShyDare(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
JesĂș !!!! Ki le leyi ?
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Maybe its a Costume Party...or a Costume-less Party
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by ITbomb(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
So disgusting
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by fr3do(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
wetin be dis
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Abbey2sam(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
fr3do: wetin be dis

Your toto

Where are the vasline crew by the way
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by SU37fighter: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
The breasts looks like that of a great-grand mother.
Na wa o.
This girl pussyy go don get very high mileage.

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eew . ugly
Some girls can be very ugly ...... When n@ked
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
i guess that's a strip joint or redlight district
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Savigne(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Smh
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by j4sure(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
na waoh oooooooooooooooooo
horizonhotspot:
Is this what we call Fashion?? Soon they will walk naked on the streets... What do you think about this Dress?

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT GOSSIPS >>>> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2013/11/girl-goes-almost-naked-in-name-of.html
Re: Girl Goes Almost Naked In The Name Of Fashion [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ugly trash *throws up*

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fair In Complexion, Can I Use Shea Butter As My Body Cream / pick up your lady's bags / Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.