Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts (1048 Views)

CIBN Materials / Part Time Teachers Needed For Cibn/cipm Tutorials / About Icsa,cibn ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts by obijack: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Landers,

A very close friend of mine who (a close relation) to be very precise is at crossroads as to what to do. He is 34 years old, married and currently working with a monthly salary of about N55,000.00.

He has confided in me as a bros and is in doubt whether to write CIBN next year or to go for CCNA and MCSE certifications which he can write at any time as he has practical expereince in Computer hardware and networking.

His HND result in banking and finance should be ready for collection before the end of the year. He was hoping to get a job in the bank when he charters but according to him, age may be a factor against him.

I have advised him to go for CIBN as he can take to lecturing at any training centre or Polytechnics in future but he thinks it may not be worth his while.

Please people advise my friend.
Re: Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts by obijack: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2008
@all,

come on u guys I am depending on everyone to help reolve this.

pple just keep veiwing without making any comment.

Pls! Pls!! Pls!!! advice.
Re: Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts by horlla(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
obijack,
I'd rather advise he went for CIBN first so as to complement his hnd WITH cibn HE Should secure a job in the bank now matter how little the pay is to start with.After which he could go for his IT certifications.A cibn holder is a bros to an ordinary graduate.do u believe
horlla
Re: Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts by obijack: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2008
@holla,

Thank you for that.

That is thesame thing I advised my friend but he seems not to be disposed to the idea of this CIBN first. He is a Personal Assistant where he works and he's of the opinion that he may want to start off a biz of his own one day.

He has a passion to work in the bank but u know how it is somebody sponsoring himself through Secondary school and Polytechnic , it wasn't easy. I can tell u because I went through thesame thing too.

This discrimnation btw BSC and HND especially in the bank is what has really put him off the idea of CIBN first.

More opinions are welcome.
Re: Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts by olabello(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
Yeah, I agree horlla,

He should do CIBN first and get a good job in a bank. Then he can then further do the CCNA on part time while he works in the bank.
That was, he achieves more at a goal.

I think courses like Banking and Finance should not be studied in Polytechnics, its not too palatable. Its better in the uni as poly should be for technical courses, even from its name.

All the best
Re: Cibn Or Ccna - Which One First - Your Opinion And Advice Counts by pioneer: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
For your CIB/CIBN/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact
Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is U.i's Pre-degree Form Out? / BATN/BATIA Scholarship Application Is On! / Can Utme Form Be Registered Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.