Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana (40132 Views)

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York / Full Pictures From Yvonne Nelson's Birthday In Cokobar London / Pictures From Yvonne Nelson's Wedding With Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Jiggaman101: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Just because you do not know the difference, does not mean I don't. I am a Ghanaian so I know what's going on with my ppl and country better than you! Majid Michel is ghanaian and labenese while van vicker is ghanaian,liberian and labanese. Please before you say rubbish. Google is free.

Van is Ghanaian, Liberian and Dutch. Hence the name van vicker, but claims Ghana. I think he needs to let people know his Liberian side a little

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by alexandakin(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
nwajoshua: Y must u wie pants to ur btday,,Y must u show ur bodies to d public...wot are we doing?we r learning d white pple,,it bleeds on how future will be.

So its iro n buba u want make dem wear? abi u no scroll 2 d last photos b4 dey start jumping. mista Wise up n think beyond naija. Hbd Yvonne

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
richgang: cool pics, omo all dis ghana actors are cute oooo, unlike our naija actors

wtf? you mean Jim Iyke no be fine actor? what about pete Edochie son? maybe jsut a handful sha

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by sCun: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Van is Ghanaian, Liberian and Dutch. Hence the name van vicker, but claims Ghana. I think he needs to let people know his Liberian side a little
I wonder where she got the Lebanese part from. She is claiming she is Ghanaian and knows more about Ghana and the people more than I do bla bla bla. One of those who learn about their countries from the internet and end up mixing up things.
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
sCun: Van Vicker's dad is Dutch. The description you gave in the first post I quoted was that of Majeed instead of Vicker, so you got it wrong and for someone who say she is Ghanaian, it is a shame. There is something they call your likes in my language. I am sure you have never been to your country and you learn about it from the pages of the internet.
yes and there is also the name in my language for the likes of you. You have just showed how silly you are. Go back to the person I quoted jigga man, he was talking abt Van Vicker and I replied to his response. You jumped in out of no where and brought in Majid Michael. Lol i see ASUU strikes are taking a toll on you. I have never been to my country yet that's where I live. You have left me speechless really

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jigga_man101:

He does and everyone who knows him does. Just because you do not see it, does not mean he is not proud of who he is.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by sCun: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
yes and there is also the name in my language for the likes of you. You have just showed how silly you are. Go back to the person I quoted jigga man, he was talking abt Van Vicker and I replied to his response. You jumped in out of no where and brought in Majid Michael. Lol i see ASUU strikes are taking a toll on you. I have never been to my country yet that's where I live. You have left me speechless really
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Van vicker's mom is Ghanaian and Liberian and his dad is Lebanese
So can you remind me how Van Vicker's dad is Lebanese again? Mrs Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Jiggaman101: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
He does and everyone who knows him does. Just because you do not see it, does not mean he is not proud of who he is.

I just never heard him speak about Liberia but if he does then it is good to know. Tnx 4 da info
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
sCun:
So can you remind me how Van Vicker's dad is Lebanese again? Mrs Ghanaian
open your browser. Type google. Type Van Vicker. Finito. Lol I just realise that I meant to say dutch instead of labanese(that's julient ibrahim) so my apologies. Hope you are happy now
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by ayos82: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tholudee: Cool pictures cool hbd yvonne ...waits o, ar dose girls jumping dat high abi na my eyes undecided undecided

Na camera which village u come frm lol grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by optimism91(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
richgang: cool pics, omo all dis ghana actors are cute oooo, unlike our naija actors
We no try?
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by sCun: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
open your browser. Type google. Type Van Vicker. Finito
Yeah I did it and this is what I saw.
Vicker was born to a Liberian Ghanaian mother and a Dutch father so where did you get your Lebanese part from? Mrs I know my country and my people.
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by sCun: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
open your browser. Type google. Type Van Vicker. Finito. Lol I just realise that I meant to say dutch instead of labanese(that's julient ibrahim) so my apologies. Hope you are happy now
Now that is more like it.
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I just never heard him speak about Liberia but if he does then it is good to know. Tnx 4 da info
well I think he really loves Ghana and the fact that he grew up there and is familiar with it, Its obvious he will talk about it more. Just like Lola Rae for example. She is british/ghanaian but was born and spent 16yrs in Nigerian so she considers herself as a Nigerian too and is more familiar with Nigeria than Ghana so am sure she speaks more abt Nigeria than Ghana. It does not mean they both do not love their other sides

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by IYANGBALI: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nonsense,you only posted those ones you did openly,how about those ones you did behind close door?I mean he sweet me,he sweet you,mtcheeeeew.
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by PetroDolla2: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
sCun: I wonder where she got the Lebanese part from. She is claiming she is Ghanaian and knows more about Ghana and the people more than I do bla bla bla. One of those who learn about their countries from the internet and end up mixing up things.
cool liberian, lebanese, syrian, Ghanaian or whatever - does it matter? SMH

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
sCun: Now that is more like it.
but seriously you need to chill out. No need to get a hernia just because I thought I put dutch instead of labanese and all of a sudden am not Ghanaian enough? Is this how you reason? Lol why are you taking panadol for this.
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
PetroDolla2: cool liberian, lebanese, syrian, Ghanaian or whatever - does it matter? SMH

lol I wonder too
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Teamsuxx(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
cool
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
fckyourman: At her age she is still celebrating party? While her mates don marry already.
So because her mates are getting married, she should stop celebrating her bday?

DonalĂ° Genes:

Wetin Hawt for their, abi na those customised over-sized pantz were be like say na WWE sort of pants? mtcheeew
They're not super revealing, which's good. She looks great, no homo.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Gorgeous body Yvonne....love it! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by IAMBREEZY: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2013
smileyhappy bday gurl.
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Gwekzy: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2013
fckyourman: At her age she is still celebrating party? While her mates don marry already.
. Baba judge I hail O...shey U don marry wit 20 kids

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Okaka27(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2013
See as some 9ja guyz here dey quarell for Ghanians,are u pple nt ashamed?
See that one that said dey are cute unlike our actors,
For godsakes are u a Ghanian?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
mr_born_todo_it:

U wan carry your discrimination and tribalism go Ghana?
grin
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Rossikk(m): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2013

I just knew some stupi.d, self-hating goat like you would turn up to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by rill: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Why iyanya no dy there
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by tellwisdom: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2013
What is all this rubbish?? sad
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by whitecat007: 1:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Grandma bathing suits? Naahh!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Marriage na world cup?... cheesy
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by optimusprime2(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Iyanya no show? ;DIyanya no show?
Re: Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
well I think he really loves Ghana and the fact that he grew up there and is familiar with it, Its obvious he will talk about it more. Just like Lola Rae for example. She is british/ghanaian but was born and spent 16yrs in Nigerian so she considers herself as a Nigerian too and is more familiar with Nigeria than Ghana so am sure she speaks more abt Nigeria than Ghana. It does not mean they both do not love their other sides
if she's british and ghanaian,where did she get the name LOLA.
also I tot Yvonne Nelson was 33yrs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Arrives Imo In 10 Car Convoy! / Wizkid Pays $400 To Young Suya Seller For Suya Worth Less Than $20 / Oluwakaponeski Mama Tobi Wore Wrapper To Perform On Stage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.