Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Do You Blog? A Question That Strikes Our Beneath Minds - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Do You Blog? A Question That Strikes Our Beneath Minds (419 Views)

Increase Comment And Backlinks To You Blog Free Today Nw Now / 3 Tools To Help You Blog Daily / Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Blog? A Question That Strikes Our Beneath Minds by yourblogcoach(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
To be candid, if I’m to ask between 1-1000 persons this kind of a question, then I believe I’ll gather millions of answers. I believe everybody to his/her own opinion about doing things in life. But when it comes to blogging, we all sing the same song to the same tune, which is basically “Make money blogging”. Guess I’m right? You hardly see a blogger who created his blog to catch fun, or while away time. Actually I've seen one anyway, but those bloggers are one out of a million; so rare to fine.

http://allbloggingcoach.com/2013/11/why-do-you-blog-question-that-strikes.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Check This On Ur Mobile Phones / First Impression ! - What Do You Think About My New Blog? / Beautifully Structured Website For SALE - Discoverlagoscity.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.