Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features (41250 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
This was a thread i saw on a black forum. They were discussing this Beautiful Somali girl. And some of the posters said she is the highest level of beauty. Others got upset because they figured the reason why this girl was said to be 'the highest level of beauty' was because her features were european and not negroid.

The girl in mention is the one below. She is Somali and her name is Safa. What do you think about this issue, do you think that Somalis,Ethiopians,Eritreans are the most beautiful people like many blacks say? And is it because our features are not negroid?
Some blacks think its self hate, when a black person says Ethiopians,Eritreans, and Somalis are good looking because our features
are not negroid, what do you think about this?

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=597549

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is what was said but the OP

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Some interesting comments i read.

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is this the most beautiful Somalian girl? undecided

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
homesteady: Is this the most beautiful Somalian girl? undecided

The word is Somali, and this is a somali girl that was posted on a black forum, they said She was very beautiful and others were upset because they believe the reason why some find her beautiful is because of her non negroid features. And that if this girl had a wide nose, and big lips, and nappy hair no one would find her attractive. what do you think about this?
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
She looks scary to me.

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE: She looks scary to me.

This is a picture of her when she was younger.

Why do you think she's scary? is it because she doesn't have big nose, and big lips?

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 1:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

This is a picture of her when she was younger.

Why do you think she's scary? is it because she doesn't have big nose, and big lips?
She's just not attractive, looks scary. I don't know how to explain that to you. Big lips on women is sexy. I don't think i understand where you going with this

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
She's just not attractive, looks scary. I don't know how to explain that to you. Big lips on women is sexy. I don't think i understand where you going with this

lol, i understand. Some people find certain features attractive. How does she look scary? Are you saying somali features are scary.

Cause the whole thread is about how blacks think our features are happy, and how some blacks thing thats self hate, because our features

are are more eurocentric.

Look at these other somali girls, i think their pretty, but of course you must think big nose and lips are beautiful. i can't blame you, its natural to
lik how you look.

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:10am On Nov 14, 2013
I don't wanna say anything bad about the little girl. Those girls r not anything special, typical Somali look. They're ok.

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE: I don't wanna say anything bad about the little girl. Those girls r not anything special, typical Somali look. They're ok.

I guess your one of those people who finds thick lips, and wide nose attractive, which i can respect.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Ajuran]

I guess your one of those people who finds thick lips, and wide nose attractive, which i can respect.[/quote
I sure do.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, i understand. Some people find certain features attractive. How does she look scary? Are you saying somali features are scary.

Cause the whole thread is about how blacks think our features are happy, and how some blacks thing thats self hate, because our features

are are more eurocentric.

Look at these other somali girls, i think their pretty, but of course you must think big nose and lips are beautiful. i can't blame you, its natural to
lik how you look.
oooooooooh! you're a Somali. I get it now

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 14, 2013
That chic said the only blacks EA resemble are Trinidadians and biracials..Trinidadians tho? lol thats so random.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=LUDE][/quote]

well good for you. Am glad, cause all women need a man. Bon appetite

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:32am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

well good for you. Am glad, cause all women need a man. Bon appetite
That's a south Sudanese model. Very beautiful. I guess you only like Somali chicks. You're missing out buddy. Open your mind up don't live in a box.

2 Likes

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:33am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
That's a south Sudanese model. Very beautiful. I guess you only like Somali chicks. You're missing out buddy. Open your mind up don't live in a box.

I like somali women, but i also think Eritrean, Ethiopians are attractive.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

I like somali women, but i also think Eritrean, Ethiopians are attractive.
You said you like Ethio and Eri women right? South Ethiopians have the same feature as that model you posted.

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:40am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
You said you like Ethio and Eri women right? South Ethiopians have the same feature as that model you posted.

When i say ethiopians and eritreans i mean those who are cushitic. who are related to somalis.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Africa is full of beauty not just the three you mentioned. You are brain washed by western definition of beauty just like some AA men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

When i say ethiopians and eritreans i mean those who are cushitic. who are related to somalis.
I don't think Eritrean and Ethiopians women will go for a somalian

1 Like

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:47am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE: Africa is full of beauty not just the three you mentioned. You are brain washed by western definition of beauty just like some AA men

So am brain washed by western standards of beauty to like the country am from and the people who we are related to? lmao

Europeans never influenced our culture, thats why the only countries in africa that have their ethnic language as the national language

are somalia,ethiopia,eritrea and djibouti. I know african american are brainwashed cause they like women with features they don't have.

but me saying i like my women is not european brain washing.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:49am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
I don't think Eritrean and Ethiopians women will go for a somalian

You would be surprised. cause my cousin married an ethiopian girl. You see a lot of marriages of ethiopians who are muslim marrying Somalis. We all came from the highlands of ethiopia. There are 5million somalis in ethiopia and they have their own state. Not to mention a lot of ethiopians were assimilated into somali clans, when somalis invaded Ethiopia 500 years ago and killed the christians.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

So am brain washed by western standards of beauty to like the country am from and the people who we are related to? lmao

Europeans never influenced our culture, thats why the only countries in africa that have their ethnic language as the national language

are somalia,ethiopia,eritrea and djibouti. I know african american are brainwashed cause they like women with features they don't have.

but me saying i like my women is not european brain washing.
If you think that Sudanese girl is ugly either you are brain washed or gay. Nothing wrong with liking your own kind but it's not okay to put down others. I know where you getting at I just read some of your old stuff you posted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
If you think that Sudanese girl is ugly either you are brain washed or gay. Nothing wrong with liking your own kind but it's not okay to put down others. I know where you getting at I just read some of your old stuff you posted

i honestly don't find her attractive, she looks like a man. Anyway how is liking women from my country who speak my language and have my religion and culture being brainwashed again?
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

You would be surprised. cause my cousin married an ethiopian girl. You see a lot of marriages of ethiopians who are muslim marrying Somalis. We all came from the highlands of ethiopia. There are 5million somalis in ethiopia and they have their own state. Not to mention a lot of ethiopians were assimilated into somali clans, when somalis invaded Ethiopia 500 years ago and killed the christians.
What's is this have to do with anything we are talking about.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
What's is this have to do with anything we are talking about.

you said ethiopians and eritreans wouldn't go for somalis. by nationality 5 million somalis are ethiopian. And we are the same people as in we have the same origins.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 3:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

i honestly don't find her attractive, she looks like a man. Anyway how is liking women from my country who speak my language and have my religion and culture being brainwashed again?
Like I said nothing wrong with that, but putting others down is the problem i'm having with you
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 3:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

you said ethiopians and eritreans wouldn't go for somalis. by nationality 5 million somalis are ethiopian. And we are the same people as in we have the same origins.

So are other 600 million sub Saharan people
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 3:04am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
So are other 600 million sub Saharan people

those 600 million are not related to us. But somalis,ertireans, ethiopians are cushitic and speak the same language group and have the same origins.
my point being, we are already mixed with each other and many ethiopians live in somalia, and vice versa, so you can't say eritreans and ethiopians would go for somalis. as somalis marry ethiopians who are muslim and vice versa.
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by Ajuran: 3:04am On Nov 14, 2013
LUDE:
Like I said nothing wrong with that, but putting others down is the problem i'm having with you

so you take back the comment that am brainwashed by europeans to like my own people? lol
Re: Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features by LUDE(m): 3:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

so you take back the comment that am brainwashed by europeans to like my own people? lol
Listen I read your past posts, I'm not going there with you. I think your some white guy that knows a little history about EA and you are trying to start some s..t. Not gonna work with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Laughs So Hard As He Attends A Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.