Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads (1252 Views)

Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / Midnight Accident On Lagos Ibadan Express Way (photos) / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by mrlaw93(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2013
I watched a 30mins drama yesterday during a traffic program on LTV yesterday sponsored by the lagos state government.. The drama featuring stars such as alinko, oga bello, fathia balogun, Tope bello, jelili and many more. Well, the drama is just based on the reason why okada is been banned and the reason why they are now allowed to move freely on roads except from over-head bridges such as iyana-ipaja overhead bridge, ishodi, apapa, dopemu, eko and many more. In my own opinion i believe this is another pololitical trick by APC.. Election is coming
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by Mynd44: 6:33am On Nov 14, 2013
I for one don't know what Okada should be doing on a highway. It is way too dangerous.

The drama changes nothing actually, those are places they have been banned from previously
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by sylvar02(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2013
LolZz
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by saintneo(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2013
they wanna import more bikes
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by mrlaw93(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Mynd_44: I for one don't know what Okada should be doing on a highway. It is way too dangerous.

The drama changes nothing actually, those are places they have been banned from previously
Nop, they re nw allowed to move on expressways the only exclusion is overhead bridges
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by mrlaw93(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
saintneo: they wanna import more bikes
Fashola is a business man nah
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by Omexonomy: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Election is coming and APC need their vote

1 Like

Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
grin This is hilarious.
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by Mynd44: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Omexonomy: Election is coming and APC need their vote
The funny thing is that a lot of people actually support the ban
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by dridowu: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
The funny thing is that a lot of people actually support the ban
well i dont really support d ban but dos ridera need orientation on how to ride properly but it is unfortunate that most of the okada riders are ready to kill sm1, i can remember vividly june 18 2013 and june 29 2013, how i fell from okada due to bad driving, d scar is still on my leg. If not for God na rip dy go tell me
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by BabaEleko(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Nothing wey pesin fit do to satisfy human being. Okada kill pple-complain, Ban okada-complain, restrict okada-complain, free okada-still complain. Una no well I swear.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by mrlaw93(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2013
dridowu: well i dont really support d ban but dos ridera need orientation on how to ride properly but it is unfortunate that most of the okada riders are ready to kill sm1, i can remember vividly june 18 2013 and june 29 2013, how i fell from okada due to bad driving, d scar is still on my leg. If not for God na rip dy go tell me
thanks giving tinz
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by mrlaw93(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Nothing wey pesin fit satisfy human being. Ban okada-complain, restrict okada-complain, free okada-still complain. Una no well I swear.
nobody don complain abt dis one ooo
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by Merkki(f): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Bikes should be banned everywhere. Do you know the rate at which people lose their lives and break their bones because of this evil? Nigerians are just too lazy to find alternatives. You cant eat your cake and have it.
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by mrlaw93(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Merkki: Bikes should be banned everywhere. Do you know the rate at which people lose their lives and break their bones because of this evil? Nigerians are just too lazy to find alternatives. You cant eat your cake and have it.
u need to watch d short movie
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by Danielle22(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote
author=Baba_Eleko]Nothing wey pesin fit do to satisfy human being.
Okada kill pple-complain, Ban okada-complain, restrict okada-complain,
free okada-still complain. Una no well I swear. [/quote]
So true dat is y we r humans
Re: Congratulations: Okada Now Allowed To Move Free On Lagos Major Roads by 3Dimension: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin ;DMaybe all those hospital don dey complain of low patronage to goverment.

grin grin grin grin

Wetin they the video abeg. We no see am watch for here. (The price of serving under the sun or in the rain)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Nissan Teana A Good Car For Nigerian Roads? / scanning of all major brands of cars in Umuahia / Car AC Damaged After Recharging, Blowing HOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.