Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Get A Cheap Laptop Sent To You Within 48.hours... Anywhere In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Cheap Laptop Sent To You Within 48.hours... Anywhere In Nigeria (490 Views)

Get Your Own SSN Verified Paypal Account Opened & Verified Within 48 Hrs! / Get Mexico Visa Within 48 Hours / Get Your Business Online Within 48 Hrs Through A Standard Website, For N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Cheap Laptop Sent To You Within 48.hours... Anywhere In Nigeria by Skynet247(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2013
No you have no excuse of " that laptop is too expensive", "that business center is a journey to heaven from earth", "james get me annoyed just because am using his laptop", and a host of others... Because now all this will be very un.relevant as you get a cheap laptop sent to you anywhere in nigeria... Mind you, these laptop are not the ones that when you search google, the are out.dated... Our present laptops ranges from HP,DELL,COMPAQ,APPLE e.t.c, and we send to anywhere in nigeria [even Meduguri] our prices are cheap and good in taking... Get complete details from my signature bellow... And incase you have more questions... Please feel free to call... Or add me @ 2go... DANIEL2577
Re: Get A Cheap Laptop Sent To You Within 48.hours... Anywhere In Nigeria by Lordwize(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2013
What are your prices?
Re: Get A Cheap Laptop Sent To You Within 48.hours... Anywhere In Nigeria by laptop247(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Check my signature... Thanks
Re: Get A Cheap Laptop Sent To You Within 48.hours... Anywhere In Nigeria by jackson44(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
laptop247: Check my signature... Thanks
why two user name with skynet247 aπϑ laptop247,I guess u are the first also to reply your scam post.

(1) (Reply)

25kva Generator- N380k Asking / Need An Event Decoration? Call 08178439837. / Factory For Sale,in Abuja...see Pictures And Spec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.