Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime (3398 Views)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by millco88(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
U.S (Miami, San Diego, Austin, N.Y)
Nigeria (Abuja)
U.K (London)
Brazil (Rio)
D.R (Samana, S.D)
Cuba (Havana)
U.A.E (Dubai)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by SeanT21(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
Ghana
US( Maryland, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina)
Liberia( birthplace)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by IncaGold(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2008
I guess saying "in your lifetime" presumes the person is dead and buried and probably an angel is asking the soul "list all the countries you visited in your lifetime" grin

Since we're very much alive, i suggest you rephrase your post to read "list of countries you've visited"!
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by jaybee3(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2008
IncaGold:

I guess saying "in your lifetime" presumes the person is dead and buried and probably an angel is asking the soul "list all the countries you visited in your lifetime" grin

Since we're very much alive, i suggest you rephrase your post to read "list of countries you've visited"!

just to add to your comment, please change to countries/states

As for me,

US (Vegas, phoenix, Maryland:Baltimore, DC, NY, Philly, NJ, Detroit)
UK (Live in london, but probably visited most cities in england during uni days (party animal hint))
France (Paris)
Switzerland (Zurich)
Holland (Amsterdam)
Naij
Spain (Madrid)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Ezinwannem: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
@jay bee, Baltimore and Maryland is da same. That is, Baltimore is a city in Maryland tongue

I havent really been anywhere but I hope soon tongue

For now its

Canada (Toronto, Ottawa, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, infact, most cities in Ontario)
USA ( Ohio:Cleveland, Columbus, MD, DC, VA, Michigan, Chicago, Indiana, Buffalo, NY)
Naija (Most cities in da east, Benin, Lagos)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by jaybee3(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2008
Ezinwannem:

@jay bee, Baltimore and Maryland is da same. That is, Baltimore is a city in Maryland tongue

I havent really been anywhere but I hope soon tongue

For now its

Canada (Toronto, Ottawa, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, infact, most cities in Ontario)
USA ( Ohio:Cleveland, Columbus, MD, DC, VA, Michigan, Chicago, Indiana, Buffalo, NY)
Naija (Most cities in da east, Benin, Lagos)
thanks for the correction.
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by SeanT21(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2008
SeanT21:

Ghana
US( Maryland, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina)
Liberia( birthplace)

I forgot to add DC. Once You live/d in MD, You have to have visited the whole DMV area.
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by EloSela(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
US ( NY, Dallas, Houston, LA, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, New Jersey + more)
UK (London, Manchester, Liverpool, Huddersfield, parts of Scotland and Wales + more)
Brazil (Salvador do Bahia)
France (Paris, Calais and Lille)
Germany (Frankfurt and Berlin)
Italy (Milan)
Nigeria (Lagos, Benin, Warri and Sapele+ more)
Jamaica (Kingston, Montego Bay, Negril and Ocho Rios)
Gambia (Banjul)
Senegal (Dakar)
Spain (Barcelona and Madrid)
Mexico ( Tijuana)
Canada (Toronto, Niagra falls)

Soon to visit:
India (Mumbai)
Japan (Tokyo)
Australia (Sydney)
New Zealand (Auckland)
Singapore
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by lucabrasi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2008
miami florida and maryland in the united states
reading,manchester,london,banbury,oxford,stevenage,luton,nottingham,bristol e.t.c united kingdom
paris in france
dublic city but not the highlands
scotland
portugal
and of course nigeria mostly abuja and southwestern states
(will update this later as i m going to either italy or switzerland before summer is over)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Gamine(f): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
This is the kind of thread Nairalanders love

they wan show themsefs here

awon aje-butters lololol.

Me i don visit

Australia
America
China
Japan
Russia
UK
India
SA
UAE
Kenya
Frnace
Switzerland
Germany
Austria
Romania
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2008
Gamine:

This is the kind of thread Nairalanders love

they wan show themsefs here

awon aje-butters lololol.

Me i don visit

Australia
America
China
Japan
Russia
UK
India
SA
UAE
Kenya
Frnace
Switzerland
Germany
Austria
Romania

LOL. . .

Then, you're Miss. World. . .
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Gamine(f): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
LOL!!!

i don visit o, both for real and for dream

they all dey my lifetime ni grin grin
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Ezinwannem: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
@Gammie, u dont kill me with laughter, lol,

if na exam, na u answer da question correctly oooooo cuz it says in ur life time so u r still living and b4 u go die, u must have visited dem places, i dig ur style mami tongue
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Gamine(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
grin

na true talk na, i go soon add to my list

Wash out!!!!!!
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by darkroll(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2008
Singapore (Vacation)
Seychelles (currently living there)
China (worked in Beijing )
Thailand ( on vacation to Bangkok , Phuket , Pattaya )
Uk( schooled there)
Cambodia (vacation
Srilankan (Vacation and work)
Mauritaus (worked in Port louis)
Reunion island (vacation)
Dubai (work and vacation
Switzerland (worked in geneva
Nigera ( Born and grew up there)
Russia (vacation , had a train ride from china to russia )
France (worked in Paris )
Australia (vacation in Darwin (Nothern part of aussie

if you wondering why i travel a lot , i work for a travel company and i get rebate on ticket alot if not i cannot afford it oooo
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Gamine(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2008
LOL

Before

who wan slack grin grin grin
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Tegese: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2008
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Yemen
Iraq
Somalia
kosovo
Rwanda
Pakistan
Congo
Eritrea
Sudan
and Uzbekistan
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by chika98: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2008
US ( Cali, Vegas,Tx,Wis,MN, MD,ATL,Chi town,Philly)
Uk ( London, Manchester, Bristol, Bath)
Ofcourse Naija
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Tonim(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2008
US (MD, DC, VA, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware, Detroit, Miami, TX, St Louis, Atlanta)
UK
Germany (Frankfurt, Mannheim)
Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Jamaica (Mandeville, Kingston)
Nigeria
Mexico (can't recall name of town; a couple of hours from the Texas border. IT WAS EXTREMELY HOT; > 100 degrees !!!)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by texazzpete(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
France (Paris)
Belgium
Holland (Rijswijk, Amsterdam)
UK

OF course, naija!
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Gamine(f): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
Eh Texazz u wan show ur sef.

u know betwn you n i, u never near airport b4
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by texazzpete(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2008
Gamine,
Why the Beef? No be only Cotonou you don go? grin
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by ow11(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
None: Planning to visit Uzbekistan next year!! cheesy
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by ayomifull(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2008
Nigeria -

Lagos (Ogba, Yaba, Agege, Ajegunle, OShodi, Oworonshoki and bebelo)

Ogun (Abeokuta, Odela, Sango, ofada, Ijebu dis Ijebu dat)
Osun (Telemu, oshogbo, Ife)
Kwara (Ilorin, Kabba)
Oyo (Ibadan)

In my life time:

Europe
America
Asia
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Udode(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
Switzelrand (Almost Everywhere)
USA (New York, Maine, Washington)
Kongo (Kinshasa)
Tunesia (Tunis)
Morocco (Marrakech)
Italy (Sizilia, Roma, Milano, Ancona)
Greece (Kos, Rhodos)
Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bihac)
Kroatia (Zagreb)
Germany (Berlin)
France (Paris)
Tcheck Republic
Hungary (Budapest)
Austria (Vienna)

And next one is hopefully Nigeria :-)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by omega25red(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2008
Nigeria (lagos oyo ogun jos kaduna etc)
Ghana (accra)
Benin
Serria leone
Gambia
Senegal
UK(london)
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Koboland(f): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2008
Can we get picture per country claimed, opps sorry visited
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by chinesedoll(f): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2008
i have been to so many countries o grin grin grin
if i start to list them
seun no go get bandwith space 4 dis site again o!!!!

afterall wen i dey go UK the plane pass thru many countries
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by iice(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2008
Nigeria
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by SMC(f): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2008
- Scotland (Edinburgh (my favourite Scottish city), Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Inverness, Stonehaven, St. Andrews, Montrose, Broughty Ferry & places I can't remember)

- Wales (Cardiff, Glamorgan, Swansea e.t.c.)

- England (London, Herts, Essex, Manchester, Newcastle, Gloucestershire, Southampton, Kent, Middlesex, Liverpool, Birmingham & More)

- France (Paris [this is probably my favourite city and I have been there numerous times. I especially love it early or late summer when there are not so many tourists. It is also lovely in the early autumn and I love sitting to read/write in one of the lovely large gardens like my favourite Jardin du Luxembourg (oh my God I need another holiday, LOL)], Also, St.Tropez {lovely but crazily expensive])

- Spain - (Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona)

- Italy (Milan, Rome)

- Germany (Frankfurt, Alnsheim, Munich)

- Benin Republic - (Porto Novo, Cotonou)

- USA (New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Las Vegas, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland & places I can't remember)

- Barbados (Bridgetown, Christ Church, as well as the parishes of St. James, St. George, St. Michael e.t.c.)

- And My Own Country Nigeria (Lagos, Edo, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Abuja, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Benue, Kogi and heaven only knows which other states as I am no longer sure since new states were created ages and ages ago).
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by ty4real(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2008
Republic of Benin
Zimbabwe
Ghana
Togo
Liberia
Burundi
Congo
Kenya
Malawi
Uganda
Tanzania
Gambia
Cameroun
Isale Eko
Heaven

Awon oniyeye po ni nairaland yii sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List All The Countries You Visited In Your Lifetime by Gamine(f): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
Den go dey pose

Den go dey denge denge. . . . . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extending South Africa Visa Information Needed Please / Nigeria's Ikogosi Hot And Cold Water Spring / The Top 10 Most Racist Countries In The World (includes One African Country)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.