Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

HBG Must Go! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HBG Must Go! (1289 Views)

Where Is HBG? Is She No Longer A Mod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Please like this post if you agree.

6 Likes

Re: HBG Must Go! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2013
I do not agree!

2 Likes

Re: HBG Must Go! by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Please like this post if you agree.
Waste of time!! You may get more likes that the Pope, and still she would remain here. Good trolls make good moderators, ask Seun.
Re: HBG Must Go! by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Wetin she do una?
Re: HBG Must Go! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
What did I do Alpheuos cry cry
Re: HBG Must Go! by UjSizzle(f): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Completely disagree.
Re: HBG Must Go! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What did I do Alpheuos cry cry

Alfa Selzer why are you making my lovely HBG to cry? What did she do to you? sad
Re: HBG Must Go! by AbuMikey(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Please like this post if you agree.

HumbledbYGrace must Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Alfa Selzer why are you making my lovely HBG to cry? What did she do to you? sad

She can't moderate. She keeps hiding posts and deleting threads even though no rules are broken.
Re: HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What did I do Alpheuos cry cry

You delete my threads where I worship my doG.
Re: HBG Must Go! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

She can't moderate. She keeps hiding posts and deleting threads even though no rules are broken.
She's been a mod for a while now. She's no longer under my tutelage. I believe she's doing fine but if you think otherwise then you'll need to provide the admin with proof.
Re: HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: She's been a mod for a while now. She's no longer under my tutelage. I believe she's doing fine but if you think otherwise then you'll need to provide the admin with proof.

How do I contact admin?

I just told you she deleted my thread. I complained last week here but got no response from admin. https://www.nairaland.com/1512920/seun-rein-mods-please

I have decided to abandon Satan and worship the only true divine one. The Holy doG. But HBG said I cannot do that and deleted a thread I created in praise of my doG.
Re: HBG Must Go! by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How do I contact admin?

I just told you she deleted my thread. I complained last week here but got no response from admin. https://www.nairaland.com/1512920/seun-rein-mods-please

I have decided to abandon Satan and worship the only true divine one. The Holy doG. But HBG said I cannot do that and deleted a thread I created in praise of my doG.

You have been diagnosed with attention seeking syndrome( A.S.S)...hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You have been diagnosed with attention seeking syndrome( A.S.S)...hahahahaha

Should HBG decide for us whom to worship?
Re: HBG Must Go! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How do I contact admin?

grin grin

You think you are wise abi? grin. Please don't provoke any religious group here on nairaland, no matter how ingeniously subtle you might make it seem. Such isn't tolerated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: grin grin

You think you are wise abi? grin. Please don't provoke any religious group here on nairaland, no matter how ingeniously subtle you might make it seem. Such isn't tolerated. Thanks.

which group does my doG worship provoke?
Re: HBG Must Go! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
maybe NL should make a list of deities we are allowed to worship.
Re: HBG Must Go! by AbuMikey(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: maybe NL should make a list of deities we are allowed to worship.

You are at liberty to serve whatever deity you wish to serve, but do it in a reasonable manner so You won't flare the anger of others who don't serve you dog god.

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Holy dog? Wonders shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

which group does my doG worship provoke?

You know,and I know that you know that this your doG is aimed at mocking christians.

This is so wrong that you know God doesn't exist,isn't enough reason to go around the religion section inciting christians.

Abeg this is not fair at all!!!

@HBG this is not Saudi Arabia,Alfa has d right to have those threads not tampered with. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Even the bible ensures that basic human right...

'Choose you this day,whom you will serve...'

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
if only the sum of 3dollars is paid via credit card before a topic or thread is created on nairalandundecided..

THIS OP WOULD HAVE ............

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
ALFA ON nairaland Prays ...it is time to turn to pray for satanist....

I said 'Oh lord the devil has blinded many people on this earth that now believe you do exist...Please remove the scale in their eyes...'

I dont know wat dz mean but y did u remounce satan,,,,
Y cant u c Hbg is a moderator..she has every right to stop riot in the section...
because wat u dd was like tryin to cause a big lavising of tongue...A very wise lady saw it and evaded it.
@Hbg...I always admire u from afarffor your wisdom....but Today i wl never forget this****

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
PATHETIC
Re: HBG Must Go! by MrTroll(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: maybe NL should make a list of deities we are allowed to worship.
grin grin grin grin trouble maker.
Re: HBG Must Go! by Dygeasy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oh My dog

The Kinda People We See On Here. Kai! undecided
Re: HBG Must Go! by Danhumprey: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You delete my threads where I worship my doG.
grin
Re: HBG Must Go! by Danhumprey: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady: Holy dog? Wonders shall never end grin
I tell you. And interestingly enough,another wonder just took place. grin
Re: HBG Must Go! by Danhumprey: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Why do you people persist in harassing and persecuting HumbledByGrace? Is it because she is a lady and a non-Nigerian? angry

She has her reasons for whatever actions she take on this Forum! Respect that.

1 Like

Re: HBG Must Go! by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Why do you people persist in harassing and persecuting HumbledByGrace? Is it because she is a lady and a non-Nigerian? angry

She is very biased though Jesoul was the best!!
Re: HBG Must Go! by MrTroll(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Why do you people persist in harassing and persecuting HumbledByGrace? Is it because she is a lady and a non-Nigerian? angry

No. Jesoul was respected. HBG is simply irrational, cantankerous, petulant, and biased.
Re: HBG Must Go! by Danhumprey: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

She is very biased though Jesoul was the best!!
I know,and that's what I hate about her,but unfortunately,the Admin isn't helping at all.
Re: HBG Must Go! by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mr Troll: No. Jesoul was respected. HBG is simply irrational, cantankerous, petulant, and biased.
I have noticed that about her. I guess the OP and others crying for her to be remove are not being selfish after all. I thought it was because she is a lady and hence the cry for her removal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Rain In Dubai(pics) / Baba Oti Dollar Sprite Be Rich And Famous Call Baba Now +2348136589897 / Sosoliso Flight 1145 And Nigeria’s Worst Air Disasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.