Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Convinced You To Support Your Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Convinced You To Support Your Team? (453 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Convinced You To Support Your Team? by Gbajabiamila1: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm a proud gunner and I've been wondering what actually interested me in the team before supporting them.
I actually fell in love with the gunners the day my big bro took me to a viewing center to see a match in which Arsenal won ( Arsenal Vs Man Utd) some years back. The excitement after that match made me love the team. What about you?
Re: What Convinced You To Support Your Team? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am a Barca Fan and we are called cules. Cule for singular. A card carrying member of FCB supporters club is called a soci. The reason I support this club, is because of its general Philosphy. Outside, football their philanthropy is umatched. Their Love for children cannot be overemphasized. Hence, the unicef logo on their shirts. For this, they pay unicef instead of the reverse. Humility is preached and emphasized also. This club is truly more than a Club.

2 Likes

Re: What Convinced You To Support Your Team? by Ellatyra(f): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
I started supporting chelsea year 2007...cos of mourhino,ballack,shevshevko,wright philps, Mikel and most importantly drogba...I was originally a barca fan dou...but the decider was a champions league match btw chelsea and barca 2007 and chelsea won...so since den,its the blues baby!

1 Like

Re: What Convinced You To Support Your Team? by Gbajabiamila1: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Asiwaju9ja: I am a Barca Fan and we are called cules. Cule for singular. A card carrying member of FCB supporters club is called a soci. The reason I support this club, is because of its general Philosphy. Outside, football their philanthropy is umatched. Their Love for children cannot be overemphasized. Hence, the unicef logo on their shirts. For this, they pay unicef instead of the reverse. Humility is preached and emphasized also. This club is truly more than a Club.
You must be a Barca Ambassador...lol
Re: What Convinced You To Support Your Team? by zeekz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
I started supporting Chelsea d day I first watched der match and dat was against man utd, I think dat was dennis wise final match for chelsea or so, can't remember correctly but d funny part was dat Chelsea lost to united dat day (1 - 0) but frm dat day Chelsea has always been my fav club der was sometin abt dem dat I liked and still do till today. Chelsea forever.

1 Like

Re: What Convinced You To Support Your Team? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gbajabiamila1: You must be a Barca Ambassador...lol

For me, FC Barcelona fulfills my ideals of life. The Club is truly more than a club. It a the voice of the oppressed in Spain. FC Barcelona is more than a Club. it is a movement of whose tenets I believe in.

Read FC Barcelona history and get to know the philosophy behind the club. The Canterra and the catalunya struggle. The Slogan More than a Club is truly what they are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulham To Raid United For Zaha & Anderson / Is Super Eagles Ready For World Cup? / Interesting Fact :zlatan Ibrahimovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.