Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. (805 Views)

Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
She is Adokiye Kyrian 25 year old singer who once posed nude for a US MAGAZINE for 31 million and a Mercedes G- Class.
Guess what... The reward she recieved for, from her state governor, Rochas Okorocha, was to be made the youth ambassador of Imo State.
Hmm. If not that Calabar and Lagos had been the Capital of this nation, Owerri could have been the Sin City of Nigeria. For those that attend Night clubs, when next u go ah clubbing in Owerri, dn't be surprised if you find a 13 year old boy beside you.
Re: A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. by IAMBREEZY: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
kiss
Re: A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
I've seen those Pics Sir,and she was half naked,not even much more so than what we get treated to on a daily basis by Mainstream Celebrities,and even if she did take such Pics at some Point...does that mean she is beyond redemption? Don't we have People with worse moral Records in and around Government at the State and National Levels?

Although sha wink...I read that the Man made her a Protocol Officer...kinda makes me think he just wants to have her close at hand...since she's not even from his State...but then;after seeing those Pics,I can relate cheesy.
Re: A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
koonbey: I've seen those Pics Sir,and she was half naked,not even much more so than what we get treated to on a daily basis by Mainstream Celebrities,and even if she did take such Pics at some Point...does that mean she is beyond redemption? Don't we have People with worse moral Records in and around Government at the State and National Levels?

Although sha wink...I read that the Man made her a Protocol Officer...kinda makes me think he just wants to have her close at hand...since she's not even from his State...but then;after seeing those Pics,I can relate cheesy.
whether half n.ude, full n.ude or even quater and semi n.ude, all of them na n.ude. Meanwhile the one that got her paid, she was on a white top that was fully wet, it was so luminous that u could see her nips cox she ain't wearing a bra then. Meanwhile she's a conventional bad example to represent the youth of a whole state.
Re: A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: A Singer Who Once Posed Unclad, To Be Made Youth Leader Of Imo State. by Chiidi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op, wetin you want make we do na

Okorocha dun knack her so na her reward be that.

Use what you have to get ....... wink

u know the rest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By "Go And Die" Edo Widow / South East Youth Solidarity Forum Supports Jonathan / Season Of Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.