Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday (7546 Views)

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
bravolyk:

what a below par way of thinking i pray u get married before 27yrs since the age is an abomination to u
loooooolz u guys hv murdered this annie of a thing oo. Buh it aint her fault that she not intellectually sound na.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Annie2gud: Mgbeke ring ur Gangs of weak waist ladies.let them creep out from di holes.stop displayin ur frustration online.keep followin married Men and sugar boiz,let them keep eatin you like biscuit.with ur saggy arms that looks like a sackclothe.keep decievin urself,finkin you re under twenty.Ewu.
Gals like u damage d image of other gals making people think every girl is desperate to marry. What a sad one
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Annie2gud: If Toolz is stil doing boyfriendship@this Age,i wonder when,the captain go propose to Her na when she don Reach 27yrs?

warris ur own naw? did she ask u 2 marry her?
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2013
ivy21:

warris ur own naw? did she ask u 2 marry her?
madam umpire,face front.must you quote my post?maybe you want some dosage.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Danielle22(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady:

I dunno oh! smiley
I don beliv uwink
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
In ice cube's voice***Damn this Nigga sound pained***lolz. with a nose like urs,i bet we wont need a second niger bridge.*winkz*
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
emperorchedda: and d ugly biatch doznt have a picture lolz. I pity dat unfortunate dude dat wanna get married to u,he probably has no choice. I cnt stop laughing while I type, and u evn think u are giving everyone 'dosage'. Goddddd lol. Ho put a pic b4 u talk to anyone u might jst b dat monkey dat escaped outta ibadan zoo last week
**damn this negro sound pained***if you also need sanitary pads...dont be shy to ring me up*winkz*hehehehehehe
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
@chedda...you can only rub shoulders with me,when u hav done the Note surgery i recommended to you.i gat newsflash for yah,sinc the Niger bridge has bn bocked,i strong advise we use ur NoSE as an alternative route.hehehehehehe
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 2:56am On Nov 16, 2013
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by emperorchedda(m): 2:56am On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin They say education is d key buh ASUU changed d lock. Wonder why everyone on this thread is shocked by ur level of reasonin?? No bragging o buh imma bet u and ur unfortunate husband aint as cute as Bance lolz. No offence I'm jst loving this. Buh for a candid advice u need to step up ur literacy level b4 tryin to xchange words wiv me. I'm sure u must have had series of abortionns b4 clinging to dis unlucky dude who doznt know he is gettin married to the hoe of the town. Lolzz
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by minute(f): 4:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Hee. Chubby and Spandex. A woman with a voluptuous or rubenesque body type is restricted enough by her

extra Avior dupois. I applaude women who do have the confidence to wear tight clothes. It says a lot about how

they tell the whole world they are doing their own things.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by fairygeh(f): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2013
@aniee, My dear,I hope your husband to be knows you have a very terrible attitude or you still showing him your fake sweet side?you won't last in your husband's house if you keep on responding to what everyone says o.marriage is not just about the wedding day but how you are able to keep your marriage by comporting yourself,knowing how to relate with others and you must be very tolerant,not reacting to everything.So if you mother-in-law annoys you,you go insult am back?#mytwocents.but before you quote me,think twice o.I gave you a good advice but if you reply me anyhow,I promise you,you will regret posting on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by nikkyshyne(f): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2013
cheesy Oh Lord!! What happened here? grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Danhumprey: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2013
homesteady: Am I the only person that is seeing Banky's hand position in the 1st picture? undecided
You no well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2013
fairygeh: @aniee, My dear,I hope your husband to be knows you have a very terrible attitude or you still showing him your fake sweet side?you won't last in your husband's house if you keep on responding to what everyone says o.marriage is not just about the wedding day but how you are able to keep your marriage by comporting yourself,knowing how to relate with others and you must be very tolerant,not reacting to everything.So if you mother-in-law annoys you,you go insult am back?#mytwocents.but before you quote me,think twice o.I gave you a good advice but if you reply me anyhow,I promise you,you will regret posting on this thread.
Rented mouth piece.winkz
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2013
emperorchedda: grin grin They say education is d key buh ASUU changed d lock. Wonder why everyone on this thread is shocked by ur level of reasonin?? No bragging o buh imma bet u and ur unfortunate husband aint as cute as Bance lolz. No offence I'm jst loving this. Buh for a candid advice u need to step up ur literacy level b4 tryin to xchange words wiv me. I'm sure u must have had series of abortionns b4 clinging to dis unlucky dude who doznt know he is gettin married to the hoe of the town. Lolzz
hehehe,my little boy ,go do the surgery.you sure looks like burnt offering.hehehehe struck a Nerve*winkz
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: cheesy Oh Lord!! What happened here? grin
seems miss wringled fancy pants is Back from her hunting...hehehehe nanny mcphee.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2013
fairygeh: @aniee, My dear,I hope your husband to be knows you have a very terrible attitude or you still showing him your fake sweet side?you won't last in your husband's house if you keep on responding to what everyone says o.marriage is not just about the wedding day but how you are able to keep your marriage by comporting yourself,knowing how to relate with others and you must be very tolerant,not reacting to everything.So if you mother-in-law annoys you,you go insult am back?#mytwocents.but before you quote me,think twice o.I gave you a good advice but if you reply me anyhow,I promise you,you will regret posting on this thread.
Does the word...BRING IT ON,rings a bell to you?let it rain,i hav got enuf umbrellas.welcum to hellville.*winkz.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2013
@chedaa,pls remove that BillBoard you use as ur DP.i cant even see ur face.damn you re too dark?was that picture taken that day of the Eclipse?replace the picture with a calender.make we stil get hope say,calendar dey more valuable pass you.you look like BURNT offering.and ur Nose spoilt everything.you look like fido dido.*winkz
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday by Annie2gud(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: Did your desperate for a husband self just quote me once again huh? You got a whole lotta nerves babes. Amma let it slide. See who is talking about being frustrated when u go about quoting every post. Are you so lonely?

Btw, your rants at chedda are just so lame mhen...I repeat, go and sleep!
oops...finally mummy nikky talks.lolz.hope u ve applied ur two cups of kiwi polish on ur bony face?miss fancy pants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Turns Monster After Booobs Job- GRAPHIC WARNING / Photos: Amber Rose Steps Out With Nick Cannon In Sexy Figure-Hugging Dress / See Pictures Of Plus Size South African Lady Disturbing Twitter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.