Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

We Lost Our Chance. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We Lost Our Chance. (560 Views)

Photo: When The Conductor Knowns You Just Entered One Chance / Naija Don Enter One Chance-gej / Stand A Chance To Win 5 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Lost Our Chance. by djkaneo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
When I was young I decided to go to medical school. At the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the alphabets P E N S I & form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.Those who answered SPINE are doctors today, while the rest of us.......hmmmm.....well, the rest of us are on Nairaland trolling!!

(1) (Reply)

Not Funny To Me(irony) / What Is Your Website? (Video) / Tribute To Mandiba Bring Abt Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.