Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lose Weight In 30days With These Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight In 30days With These Products (2859 Views)

Lose Weight And Burn Excess Belly Fat Within 30days With These Tips / Wow! Read How This Lady Lost 18kg In 30days. / How To Drastically Reduce Weight In 21 Days By Eating 2 Kinds Of Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight In 30days With These Products by Eliza123: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
I present to you a product that i have personally used and has helped me to lose weight and reduced my big belly drastically.
The product is Clean 9 and Nutri-Lean Weight Loss Program.

CLEAN 9
The first step to a clean body is to cleanse and support your digestive system. Clean 9 provides you with the necessary tools to cleanse your body and put you on the path to a healthier you.

In the Clean 9 pak, you will find:
3 bottles of Aloe Vera Gel
1 can of Forever Lite Ultra® with Aminotein - Chocolate
1 bottle of Forever Garcinia Plus®
1 bottle of Forever Bee Pollen®

NUTRI-LEAN PROGRAM
Forever Nutri-Lean™ PakThe new Forever Nutri-Lean™ Program is designed to help you achieve a balance between fun and great health. With a commitment to completing this program, you will learn how to live your life free of yo-yo dieting, unhealthy eating practices and other nutritional and fitness misconceptions. Forever Nutri-Lean™ is available in a variety of combinations including your flavor choice of Forever Lite Ultra® with Aminotein, Aloe Vera drinks*, 1 each Forever Lean, Forever Garcinia Plus, and Forever Active Probiotic.

Price of Clean 9: N16,500 (plus Fedex delivery cost of N2,000.00)
Price of Nutri-Lean: N25,000 (plus Fedex delivery cost of N2,000.00)

If you wish to purchase these products, please contact Taiye on 08023578555.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / COVID-19 Update For January 14 2022 In Nigeria / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.