Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) (15248 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. / Tony Nwoye Is PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by tankoemmanuel(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
As the long-awaited clash of the titans for the soul of the government house in Awka draws closer, raging arguments, rabble-rousing and high decibel cacophonies have been going viral among the contestants and their accolades.

Here on Nairaland too, it seems that the centre can no longer hold. While many have pitched their tents with APC's Ngige for reasons which they consider sound, some others think they are being unwise and impertinent. They would rather die for APGA's Obiano. However, from the look of things, after yesterday's PDP's rally in Onitsha, one can no longer take PDP's Tony Nwoye for granted in the less than 48-hours' election.

Pundits claim that the 22-hour curfew imposed on the state on the day of the election which is intent upon restricting movement and the creation of about 1,700 extra polling units that the voters are still ignorant of are all calculated attempts marshalled out by the PDP to rig the election in their favour.

As a result, it is needful that a pre-poll be conducted here on Nairaland by Anambrarians to get a public feel of what the outcome of Saturday's election would be like.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO VOTE:
1. This pre-poll election is between the four major contestants:

A, Sen. Dr. Chris Ngige (APC)
B, Willie Obiano(APGA)
C, Comrade Tony Nwoye(PDP)
D, Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah(LP)

2. You may either vote based on personality or party affiliation.

3. Do not vote twice. Your vote is null if you vote twice.

4. Do not hijack the thread.

You may vote now...
Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
I vote Dim Ngige

38 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by gurusmac4: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
patrick ifeanyi uba

4 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by kenbee(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Before I cast my vote, let me make one thing clear! This can neva give us the picture of what to expect on Saturday since Westerners are the majority on nairaland.
My valid vote both here and in Anambra on 16th Nov goes to Willie Obiano

26 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by Fitzy4real(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
kenbee: Before I cast my vote, let me make one thing clear! This can neva give us the picture of what to expect on Saturday since Westerners are the majority on nairaland.

I was just about to say the same thing... I'm ineligible to vote since I don't reside in the state but if I could I think it'll be Tony Nwoye...

1 Like

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by 5columnist: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
D, Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah(LP)

2 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by tankoemmanuel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
So far:

Ifeanyi Ubah - 2 votes

Ngige. - 1 vote

Obiano. - 1 "

Nwoye. - 1 "

Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah is winning. This indicates that ifeanyi Ubah is the man to beat in this election.
Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by mascot87(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
kenbee: : Before I cast my vote, let me make one thing clear! This can neva give us the picture of what to expect on Saturday since Westerners are the majority on nairaland.

Fitzy4real:

I was just about to say the same thing... I'm ineligible to vote since I don't reside in the state but if I could I think it'll be Tony Nwoye...

Simple instruction and you people are explaining your fo*lish thinking.That is how most of fail in school.The OP did not say that this vote will give a picture of what to expect on saturday or not.You guys should just shut up,vote and get out of here. angry angry

My Vote goes to Sen. Dr. Chris Ngige (APC)

13 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by hayzee545(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
NGIGE all the way!

7 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by samilo88(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pdp things.. Na 10 voters card I get so count mine as 10 votes since we are trying to simulate what will happen on d day of election.

1 Like

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by wolex200980: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
vote Ngigeology onwa

4 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by samilo88(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
mascot87:

Simple instruction and you people are explaining your fo*lish thinking.That is how most of fail in school.The OP did not say that this vote will give a picture of what to expect on saturday or not.You guys should just shut up,vote and get out of here. angry angry

My Vote goes to Sen. Dr. Chris Ngige (APC)
You always know an APC goon when you see one. Always violent when it comes to election matters. Even e-election this dude dey take am personal.

12 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by mascot87(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
samilo88:
You always know an APC goon when you see one. Always violent when it comes to election matters. Even e-election this dude dey take am personal.
Hey smelo,keep quiet,what have i said that is making you to bark like a dog?Abeg face front or park well make we see better people.We know the kind of people someone like you will vote for President Draining People,you even talk say you get 10 Voters card,characteristics of you people.Rigging election with impunity and Do Or Die syndrome.Shame on you

13 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by tankoemmanuel(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngige - 4 votes

Ifeanyi Uba - 2 votes

Obiano - 1 vote

Nwoye - 1 vote

3 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by agbameta: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngige/APC.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by samilo88(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
mascot87:
Hey smelo,keep quiet,what have i said that is making you to bark like a dog?Abeg face front or park well make we see better people.We know the kind of people someone like you will vote for President Draining People,you even talk say you get 10 Voters card,characteristics of you people.Rigging election with impunity and Do Or Die syndrome.Shame on you
That you believed the fact that I have 10 voters card shows that you are very ret*rded to understand sarcasm. Like I said earlier, "we know a goon when we see one" and you haven't failed to display such characteristics.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by ujoinme: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2013
APC will fail woefully in Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by bcomputer101: 4:44am On Nov 15, 2013
NGIGE all the way!!!

APC

3 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by tankoemmanuel(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Ngige 6 votes

Ifeanyi Ubah 2 votes

Others 1 vote each

2 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by omiobo: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Ngige

2 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by mikeywise(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Onwa k'anyi geso. Ngige!Ngige!Ngige

2 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by biafranqueen: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Let's try this way

Voting for Obiano Click Like

31 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by biafranqueen: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Voting for Ngige click like

122 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by biafranqueen: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Voting for Ubah a Click Like

27 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by biafranqueen: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Voting for Nwoye Click Like

9 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by biafranqueen: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Voting For other nor mentioned Click Like

1 Like

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by akpomeme(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah(LP)

2 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2013
..i wish all guber candidates success as they tussle 2moro,i also implore all d electorates to abide stictly by d law,as they vote 4 d right candidate devoid of party buh one dat's experienced so dat d long waited transformation(change)'ll flourish...
Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by mascot87(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2013
samilo88:
That you believed the fact that I have 10 voters card shows that you are very ret*rded to understand sarcasm. Like I said earlier, "we know a goon when we see one" and you haven't failed to display such characteristics.
See this m*mu o, śho,you are trying to make yourself relevant abi? Sorry, you just fu*cked up, I NO SABI YOU so how do u expect me to believe your statement is sarcasm?You are nothing but a political pygmy & you are quite irrelevant so as I said earlier,park well or face front let me see better people abeg.
Seems you just learnt the word "goon" because I can see your love for that word na baba,anyway enjoy your new word

1 Like

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2013
I vote Andy Uba undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by Paschal007: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Its a landslide victory for Ngige. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pre-poll Election: Ngige (apc), Tony Nwoye (pdp), Obiano (apga), Ubah (lp) by kokoA(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Ngige!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Card Reader Test: Exercise Good So Far In Lagos, Delta / The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.