Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! (1159 Views)

Programming Difficulties / Which Software/website Is Givn U Difficulties 2implement,jus Post It Here 4free / Programming Difficulties... Needs Your Take... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Programmers in the house,please share with us the problems you encountered while learning it.to give the newbies hope.

Either before learning it or while learning it.how are things after u learnt it??
if any newbie is facing anything similar to that,so we can learn from it.

Please share
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2013
When i learnt it things were not as advanced and easy as now; now there is codeacademy.com; stackoverflow; so you should have no problem learning and yeah i faced depression learning while being broke;no light; bad laptop. But the only thing that kept me going was passion.
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2013
pc guru: When i learnt it things were not as advanced and easy as now; now there is codeacademy.com; stackoverflow; so you should have no problem learning and yeah i faced depression learning while being broke;no light; bad laptop. But the only thing that kept me going was passion.
yea.thats one thing,no light,no money
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2013
it made me hate the country to some point; but now there are inverters,batteries really the fact you're Nigerian its going to be harder compared to any other dev in any country but not impossible. I wish you all the best. Also try not be under the influence it impairs coding and all. Been there drunk that; coding and drinking don't mix. wink
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
pc guru: it made me hate the country to some point; but now there are inverters,batteries really the fact you're Nigerian its going to be harder compared to any other dev in any country but not impossible. I wish you all the best. Also try not be under the influence it impairs coding and all. Been there drunk that; coding and drinking don't mix. wink
''Also try not be under the influence it impairs coding and all. Been there drunk that;''
i don't really understand.please shed more light on it
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Arcsniper:
''Also try not be under the influence it impairs coding and all. Been there drunk that;''
i don't really understand.please shed more light on it

Alcohol + Coding = Bad Idea
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Ajibel(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Family wahala sad Epileptic supply of power sad Poor internet connection sad School commitments sad boyfriend's heartbreak embarassed

Buh I knew why I became a programmer, so I was able to come up with ways to overcome the obstacles smiley and focus on my dreams
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2013
pc guru:

Alcohol + Coding = Bad Idea
ok
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Ajibel: Family wahala sad Epileptic supply of power sad Poor internet connection sad School commitments sad boyfriend's heartbreak embarassed

Buh I knew why I became a programmer, so I was able to come up with ways to overcome the obstacles smiley and focus on my dreams

yeah luckily my gf understand i might not have much free time; so she allows me be as long as not faking busy to avoid her( grin which i do). am gonna crash a server Feb 13 so that Feb 14 i will be busy all day. cool
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Ajibel: Family wahala sad Epileptic supply of power sad Poor internet connection sad School commitments sad boyfriend's heartbreak embarassed

how does school commitments affects you?
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Arcsniper: how does school commitments affects you?

Actually School does during my Aptech and time at University recently i lost interest in coding for a while because i had massive reports imagine writing 10,000 words for strategic ,2000 words for project mgt, it took my attention away and this can be serious esp if your course is not Comp Sci. it really does affect big time

1 Like

Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by mexzony: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
pc guru:

Actually School does during my Aptech and time at University recently i lost interest in coding for a while because i had massive reports imagine writing 10,000 words for strategic ,2000 words for project mgt, it took my attention away and this can be serious esp if your course is not Comp Sci. it really does affect big time
You are absolutely right like me I study physics at unilag but I love programming and I was learning c# programming but I have not touched programming for almost two years because of the hectic schedule and no time for oneself and this can be frustrating as at a point the passion left me.
Sometimes being a Nigerian can be annoying.imagine having passion and ideas but the system does not support you.
In abroad I would have gone very far.its just so sad but I am working on resuming as I am getting the passion back.hopefully I can work something out.
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
mexzony:
You are absolutely right like me I study physics at unilag but I love programming and I was learning c# programming but I have not touched programming for almost two years because of the hectic schedule and no time for oneself and this can be frustrating as at a point the passion left me.
Sometimes being a Nigerian can be annoying.imagine having passion and ideas but the system does not support you.
In abroad I would have gone very far.its just so sad but I am working on resuming as I am getting the passion back.hopefully I can work something out.

Same here bro same here. No one gives a f.u.ck unless the solution can steal money without a trace
Re: Difficulties/problems Faced During Programming! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
pc guru:

Same here bro same here. No one gives a f.u.ck unless the solution can steal money without a trace
what are d problems you're facing now??

(1) (Reply)

How To Add DATE FUNCTION To A Wordpress Website / Help With A Javascript Code / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.