Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) (36171 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by slightlyMad(f): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would some day give birth to a fatherless child.

see who dey talk, instead make u resemble wizard, u go resemble winsh

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: Not every iidiot that speaks to me I speak back at, especially when tha stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.
airforce1 abeg no mind them, they hate the truth cos they love lies.

thats so cruel
and u dint know i will tell u " ur nyasshhh" for this comment... i bet u dont know where ur life is headed.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by neutrotoba(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Free beat by NT http://www.tindeck.com/dl/fxim.
Bbm: 32FC3358
Twitter: @Neutro_Wonda
Mobile: 07031878637
Now be goood boy and GO SKELEWU
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!
what airforce1 said or asked wasn't in anyway wrong cos he dosen't know who the father of her child is, u are pissed off cos, you were the one who got her pregnant then, U ar the fatherless child or u ar an imbechile born tru abort!on with part of ur brain still stuck in ur mum's fallopian tube.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by iknopro(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2013

I love Omawumi, and am d Proud Fada of her Child so Airforce 1 go hug Transformer. Omawumi I love you.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by otipratt(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Reski2500: she waz a commando! Up commandos!! I was a commando.
Lie! This is Demonstration Secondary School Warri. She finished with the 1999 Set. I know everyone there in that pic

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: why is everyone rebuking the guy and calling him names?
The only reason why i will join hands in rebuking the guy is if truely her baby isn't fatherless.

Actually, the guy is right with what he said!
Did Omawumi know a fate like that will later be hers?
Had she known that time she would definitely try to prevent it.

so u re saying dat she would av prevented her chance of having a child??If she had aborted dat pregnancy and u got to knw about it,u would av castigated and calld her a murderer...

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by ocelot2006(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013

Yet I'm prettty sure she can pay your school fees.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by nerodenero: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
This thread is simply about Airforce1 and not Omawumi grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: Airforce1 don buy new shirt grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yet I'm prettty sure she can pay your school fees.

Not everybody u see here are destitute like u..
Foooool.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Reski2500: she waz a commando! Up commandos!! I was a commando.
me too......Team ex-commando cheesy
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hahaha funny comments.

Hate her or not, husband or none, father or none, she's a STAR baby!

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by watered(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]When people are intimidated about a person's present status they refer to the person's past. Chairman u fit crace o!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Odilafta: so u re saying dat she would av prevented her chance of having a child??If she had aborted dat pregnancy and u got to knw about it,u would av castigated and calld her a murderer...
she would have prevented all this if her toto have danced skelewu with caution.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by watered(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Good girl that I admire so much. I like her style jare
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Rayvene(f): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!

shocked
*falls off MTN mast* grin grin grin

Seriously though,calling the child fatherless is blatantly stupid.She wasn't impregnated by the Holy Spirit!!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amaaskia: Hahaha funny comments.

Hate her or not, husband or none, father or none, she's a STAR baby!
whose star? Probably your own star.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Stout she meant..

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would s
ome day give birth to a fatherless child.

Taaa sharaaaaap your gutter there are you better than her? I bet you will do worst if your in her position Mr holier than thou, go park well jor.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
slightlyMad:

see who dey talk, instead make u resemble wizard, u go resemble winsh

Senseless comment..
Product of ajegunle.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
bellychiz:

Taaa sharaaaaap your gutter there are you better than her? I bet you will do worst if your in her position Mr holier than thou, go park well jor.

Why are u fronting for someone dat doesn't even know u exist?
Abi u sef born pikin outter wedluck?

Hhmm....
U know sometimes I wonder what it feels like growing up knowing u have a father somewhere, but never got to meet him.

Na god go judge all una wey dey bring unwanted babies into dis world.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by dramaqueen1(f): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
u don't even have sense!!!even wit that she still better pass you!!one million times

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by MsNas(f): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
I thought Omawumi's baby Daddy was Tosin Yusuf? The guy that owns a nightclub on the Island? Where she goofed was that the guy wasn't ready to marry her, but he named the child!

Nawa for that Airforce1 creature o. Who knows if you sef no get Papa! undecided

Nairaland has made many cowards behave as of them be champions

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tolexander: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Odilafta: so u re saying dat she would av prevented her chance of having a child??If she had aborted dat pregnancy and u got to knw about it,u would av castigated and calld her a murderer...
she could have avoided what led to the pregnancy!
At least one thing lead to the other!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tolexander: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
sCun: It has more to do with his reputation than that post alone.
so the guy is notorious?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: so the guy is notorious?
grin
grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by boniflex(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Danielle22: I can c her.........she has CUM a long way oo
how long has she been CUMING?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by eriegua83: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
grlzone: Wow so omawunmi went to MCO...nice
not MCO, its DSS Warri.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tundenoni(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
wawa of the century!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags / Kolawole Ajeyemi Shows Toyin Abraham's Mother And His Mother In New Photo / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.