Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji (638 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji by AlBaqir(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dear Mod,
I'd like to commend you for sparing your time and effort to ensure a chaos-free house. In fact mr MOD, I wonder how you read every ounce of thread and comments!

I however need explanation on the following:

1. I was recently banned for my candid comments and reply on this thread: www.nairaland.com/1511261/ashura-important-day-all-muslims

You claimed I 'derailed' the thread. When I re-check the meaning of 'derail', I found two meaning for it; then I realized you judge based on a part meaning (i.e to prevent a plan from succeeding) Whereas by Allah, my intention is to awaken the heart and intellect of a certain dogma belief; hence, my Questions on those thread which are still within the context of 'Ashura thread.' NOT 'Derail' as per second meaning is concern i.e to change the course of the main article thereby diverting people's attention.

MacLatunji remember you said once on this thread (www.nairaland.com/1480939/concept-infallibility-isma):

"Note no4. "IF YOU SAY AL-BAQIR IS WRONG, POST KNOWLEDGE WITH WISDOM. HE AND OTHERS MIGHT LEARN."

All I demanded from xclusive43's thread is for my critic questions be answered. If 'doubt' is erased, certainty is established in mind and Ignorance is put to shame!
And if they are left unanswered, then its a challenge for concerned Muslims to research further to strengthened their belief.

I however wonder if a non-shia muslim or non-muslim ask those questions, what would you do bro?

Are muslims afraid of being questioned and challenged pertaining to our beliefs?

Brother banning and derailing (diverting people's mind from the main topic) will not work only display of "...Knowledge with wisdom" can work. Re-check all my threads. My references are always from the books of Ahlu Sunnah therefore the onus is on them to prove my wrong. But you see many of them do have little or no knowledge on that and instead of researching and verifying, you see barrage of attack or derail to accuse 'shi'a.'

2. All my 'Questions, comments and replies' on that thread were DELETED while those of my adversaries (against mine) were left untouched even if they were provocative. How fair was that?

3. I'd like to remind you how many of my thread have people derailed, and instead of banning them, you either delete my replies to them or close my thread:

A. www.nairaland.com/1448574/ablution-wudu-under-microscope

B. Thaba 1234 DERAILED from the main topic of my thread with bag-logs of allegations against Shi'a. What did you do bro? You supported him.
Al-hamdulillah all his allegations and accusations were met with strong replies from inside his books only for him to cry ' Long story.' But truly I sometimes enjoy thaba though.
(www.nairaland.com/1480939/concept-infallibility-isma).

C. You remember how you changed the title of my thread (www.nairaland.com/1479823/position-stone-devil) without giving me any notification or ask of my approval or at worse ask me to re-phrase my title myself?
I begged you in the name of God to change my title back to its initial title. What did I met in return? You said:
"...Kindly quit whinning my brother..."

May Allah guide us all. Try more to be fair and do not let personal Sunni emotional feelings hammar non-sunni. Pls bro.
Am always dead serious on religious matters.

APOLOGIES!
AL-QAIM: This pen name is my partner's. Somebody we share the same thought and who only work on my behalf when necessary.
Kindly lift her ban pls bro.

Lastly, I believe DIALOGUE is the key to unity amidst differences! The only thing that should have unite ALL muslims is al-Qur'an and Muhammad. Aren't we have differences in the Tafsir and his personalities? But having an intellectual dialogue, where we post"...Knowledge with wisdom"; I believe understanding and Unity can be achieved.

Thanks bro. My shout out to Deols. You guys are doing wonderful job.

Salam.
Re: Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji by LagosShia: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Al-Baqir:
Dear Mod,
I'd like to commend you for sparing your time and effort to ensure a chaos-free house. In fact mr MOD, I wonder how you read every ounce of thread and comments!

I however need explanation on the following:

1. I was recently banned for my candid comments and reply on this thread: www.nairaland.com/1511261/ashura-important-day-all-muslims

You claimed I 'derailed' the thread. When I re-check the meaning of 'derail', I found two meaning for it; then I realized you judge based on a part meaning (i.e to prevent a plan from succeeding) Whereas by Allah, my intention is to awaken the heart and intellect of a certain dogma belief; hence, my Questions on those thread which are still within the context of 'Ashura thread.' NOT 'Derail' as per second meaning is concern i.e to change the course of the main article thereby diverting people's attention.

MacLatunji remember you said once on this thread (www.nairaland.com/1480939/concept-infallibility-isma):

"Note no4. "IF YOU SAY AL-BAQIR IS WRONG, POST KNOWLEDGE WITH WISDOM. HE AND OTHERS MIGHT LEARN."

All I demanded from xclusive43's thread is for my critic questions be answered. If 'doubt' is erased, certainty is established in mind and Ignorance is put to shame!
And if they are left unanswered, then its a challenge for concerned Muslims to research further to strengthened their belief.

I however wonder if a non-shia muslim or non-muslim ask those questions, what would you do bro?

Are muslims afraid of being questioned and challenged pertaining to our beliefs?

Brother banning and derailing (diverting people's mind from the main topic) will not work only display of "...Knowledge with wisdom" can work. Re-check all my threads. My references are always from the books of Ahlu Sunnah therefore the onus is on them to prove my wrong. But you see many of them do have little or no knowledge on that and instead of researching and verifying, you see barrage of attack or derail to accuse 'shi'a.'

2. All my 'Questions, comments and replies' on that thread were DELETED while those of my adversaries (against mine) were left untouched even if they were provocative. How fair was that?

3. I'd like to remind you how many of my thread have people derailed, and instead of banning them, you either delete my replies to them or close my thread:

A. www.nairaland.com/1448574/ablution-wudu-under-microscope

B. Thaba 1234 DERAILED from the main topic of my thread with bag-logs of allegations against Shi'a. What did you do bro? You supported him.
Al-hamdulillah all his allegations and accusations were met with strong replies from inside his books only for him to cry ' Long story.' But truly I sometimes enjoy thaba though.
(www.nairaland.com/1480939/concept-infallibility-isma).

C. You remember how you changed the title of my thread (www.nairaland.com/1479823/position-stone-devil) without giving me any notification or ask of my approval or at worse ask me to re-phrase my title myself?
I begged you in the name of God to change my title back to its initial title. What did I met in return? You said:
"...Kindly quit whinning my brother..."

May Allah guide us all. Try more to be fair and do not let personal Sunni emotional feelings hammar non-sunni. Pls bro.
Am always dead serious on religious matters.

APOLOGIES!
AL-QAIM: This pen name is my partner's. Somebody we share the same thought and who only work on my behalf when necessary.
Kindly lift her ban pls bro.

Lastly, I believe DIALOGUE is the key to unity amidst differences! The only thing that should have unite ALL muslims is al-Qur'an and Muhammad. Aren't we have differences in the Tafsir and his personalities? But having an intellectual dialogue, where we post"...Knowledge with wisdom"; I believe understanding and Unity can be achieved.

Thanks bro. My shout out to Deols. You guys are doing wonderful job.

Salam.

interesting read and very sensational write-up.

I hope Maclatunji would find the strength to reply after the passing of his dad (may his soul rest in peace).however these issues raised above are honest and serious and need to be addressed fairly. it is not everytime someone with a different viewpoint raise an issue that he is treated with prejudice and partiality.
Re: Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji by AlBaqir(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
LagosShia:

interesting read and very sensational write-up.

I hope Maclatunji would find the strength to reply after the passing of his dad (may his soul rest in peace)..

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajiun.
My bad! Never knew!
May Allah ward off his short-comings, magnify his good deeds and grant him al-Janat.
My condolence @MacLatunji.
Re: Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji by tbaba1234: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
There is a complaint thread. why do you have to create a new thread??
Re: Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji by maclatunji: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
There is absolutely no need for this thread. Use the complaint thread https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here

Impunity will only lead to chaos. Learn to work within the rules and laid out procedure for doing things.

(1)

2 Trees Become Tourist Attractions In Ogun After Arabic Inscription Mysteriously / Former Peace-tv Host Musa Cerantonio Leaves Islam / Punishment For Blasphemy In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.